Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Audi RMC Navigation

i do all as you say , backup ok and after for on rmc :

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
can't open source file for SWPolicy here. Maybe i deleted it 2 days ago ???

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
only backup works,

not the copy from sd to rmc i think.
i look in my backup files from yesterday and there is no SWPolicy too.*

Isn't the access to this folder restricted ?

you are right, i did not look at it properly
you are root on this device and with cat <<EOF you wrote data so should no problem
ls -al shows you the permissions r = read, w = write, x = executeable, first root username of owner 2. root username of group
if you could not write you get a permission denied error,
i think the best try with other sd-card/adapter/reader, micro sd with adapter works also

i have a new crash ...

please can help me to repair again ? after i stop !

here is the log :

EDIT :
before crash, i don't understand ,navigation was activated, sid patch too and after a few minuts => bootloop

i try as yesterday to solve problem :
i put backuped files from my sd to rmc , no changes
i delete procman file in /etc/
after i try cat EOF command for rewrite the file in /etc/ and all works again as yesterday.

There is a problem with procam_core.cfg of the zip i think ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
remove all cable from your rmc, wait a minute and hope that it work
it's a java error but not very specific, so i can't help
can also be a corrupted file

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
As i edited my last post,

i solve the problem with the solution of yesterday.
I put my backuped files in rmc
i delete /etc/procman_core.cfg and rewrite it with cat EOF command.

i think there is problem, or with procman_core.cfg of the zip, or with SWPolicy for write it in rmc ...

I try another day i think because before crash, navigation was activated and SID Patch too, because i went in green menu for disable CID.

or there is no problem as you say, it's just an java error.

As it's the car of my wife, i don't want to die =-). I try later

Thank you for all !!

önen guten Morgen das habe ich gefunden aber leider klappt es mit der Installation nicht. Muss ich vorher irgendwelche Sachen am MMI freischalten? Und wo gebe ich diese CID ein, vielleicht gibt's ja irgendwo eine genaue Anleitung wie das funktioniert oder du schreibst mir per PN eine Nachricht, Danke

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hello, after many days of tries, It's definitely not works on my rmc4 h61.

I try all, but there is problem with the SWPolicy file I think.
Or the file location is not good ( I try /etc/ and /home/dephi/ and each time I adapt the file directory in procman_core. cfg ), or the file is not good.

I think more that location is not good because, after make my rmc as origin, when I launch backup commands for theses différents directories, SWPolicy file is never backuped ( not such files or directories) .

If someone has arrived to make theses files works, it's very helpful that's he comes explain because, actually, these patch files don't works ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Then modify procman_core.cfg with other link of SWPolicy and try to copy to these destination!
Patch files are good, checked them weeks ago.

OK but where put SWPolicy ?

I try to cp SWPolicy in /home/delphi/SWPolicy and I modify procman_core.cfg with this directory in line 12 => not ok

I try to cp SWPolicy in /etc/SWPolicy and I modify procman_core.cfg with this directory in line 12 => not OK too

I don't understand by how miracle these files are OK for others people in this thread. Maybe I do something wrong , but what??

Have you an exemple for édition of procman_core.cfg ?

EDIT : that's all OK!!! Thanks for help!

The problem on H61, rmc4 is that it's not possible to write SWPolicy in /home/delphi/ due to lack of space in this directory.

I edit procman_core.cfg and in line 12, I try to locate SWPolicy in /mmc_pers/SWPolicy.

Then, as advised, I adapt the script and that 's OK.

############################

Anhänge

• procedit.jpg
    procedit.jpg
    143,4 KB · Aufrufe: 306
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kann ich bei dem Navi die Europa RMC 2022 installieren? Wenn ja gibt es da eine Anleitung/Tutorial für? Muss die Firmware neu gemacht werden bzw. hat es Sinn diese zu aktualisieren?

Anhänge

• IMG-20220822-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20220822-WA0017.jpg
    216,6 KB · Aufrufe: 182
  • IMG-20220822-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20220822-WA0018.jpg
    229,6 KB · Aufrufe: 185
If you read the thread, you find how to do for maps 2022.

There is maybe most recent firmware for your unit.
Go in red menu ( engineering menu) by pressing car + back buttons simultaneously for a 5 seconds.
After find your software version ( mine on a1 of my wife is H61 , firm after update is RMC_EU_P16432, and bluetooth 3.70.6).

When you have your H version, you can find last update for your unit.

Zurück
Oben