Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Diskussionsthread iGO-Primo Version 9.6.5.211211 auch für Becker 50 mit TMC

AW: Diskussionsthread iGO-Primo Version 9.6.5.211211 auch für Becker 50 mit TMC

jepp... Danke !!! ..hab ich gemacht. Bis jetzt alles bestens... bin sehr begeistert von Primo. Man bekommt viele Informationen auf dem Bildschirm. Nur das TMC.... das geht nicht.
Naja... ich brauch es nicht unbedingt !!!
LG Toddy

hi. First of all. I'm sorry for writing in English but I don't speak or write in German and I'm a bit desperated. I decided to write post on this forum because I noticed it is the best source of knowledge about becker devices. I used Google translator to read topic about Igo Primo on Beckers 50 series. I don't use Google translator now for writing cause it would be harder for you to read my post. If you don't accept writing in foreign language please delete and ignore the post.
I live in United Kingdom. I bought my Becker 50 Professional couple of months ago. The problem is there's no tmc licence for country I live in. I thought I could buy a licence for additional countries but I was wrong. My next idea was to run Igo Primo from micro sd card and just use it this way. After unlocking and setting it up I noticed tmc downloads only a few events and then it's dead. Thanks to Digital Elite Board I get know that driver used for our devices has been protected somehow so no other program can work. I have a few questions.

1. is that possible to use http tmc on original software after Blue tooth connection to an smartphone? If yes how to do this?
2. Can I change original skin in original software to a different one for example dimkas / tomsoft or similar looking.
3. Can I run from micro sd card cracked Becker software(active, traffic, etc...)with working rds tmc
4. What's the best unlocking program for my Becker? I use mio pocket lite but doesn't work very well.
That's all for now.
Sorry again for English and thanks in advance for every kind of help.

Regards
Adam

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

@qnter

You're already tried the Becker Revo 1 or Revo 2 software? Look Link Removed.

There are three TMC licenses for UK.

I haven't yet, I'm at work right now but I'll check it out as soon as I get home. Thanks for very quick response. All need I do is run this software from miscro sd card? Right?

Hello Gnter,

was once greeted us in the DEB.
Now my English is very bad, so I'm doing it once with the Google Translater and hope you can understand that.

The first question to TMC is not difficult to answer.
Yes it is also TMC TMC only online you can play with BT and use a smartphone, unfortunately not, this you need a mobile phone that supports the DUN profile and do not just smartphones. With an older Nokia but that should work.

Question 2 on the skins.
No these skins dimkas / TomSoft you can for the Becker software not make use of the function only on the iGO Primo software.
But there is in the Becker area for your Navi Becker skins already looking there once after. If then take a skin from our offers and install. These are adjusted for the Becker software.

Question 3:
Yes, you can install this software on a memory card, then you need to but also a menu where you can then start the Software. However, I would install on the MFD.

Question 4:
You need for the Becker Navi no program for unlock, as is common on other Navis, go here and install the software on MFD, plus there are instructions with us.
Or you install a boot menu on the memory card to the software you want, and then you adjust the paths in the menu and let your original version unchanged at MFD. You can then modify the path as you like your original software menu can not start.

I hope I could bring a little light into the dark and reasonably explain to you the situation, as I said my English is very bad, therefore I tried using the Google Translator, I hope you'll read it to some extent.

Hi. I think your english is ok since we understand each other. Btw English isn't my native language either.

I will try to avoid of installation on MFD couse I'm affraid I may do something wrong and make my navi useless but if there is no other way to run TMC in the UK on my Becker I'll try MFD installation too.

ps. If in your first sentence you told me to say hallo since I'm new user here(sorry but I'm not sure that) I thank you that you have turned my attention to it. I understand almost nothing in german, sometime a single words so I haven't idea I should do it and I will do stright away.

Hi,

before you install the Revo software on your device, you need to create a full backup of your device to the PC.

If you should do something wrong and the new software does not works, can you still the backup copy on your device.

Dankeschön

I have done full copy on my pc's Hard Drive then deleted navigator from Becker and finally copied new Revo 2 software(from link provided by you) and Tmc working now so I'm very happy. Next my step is to change skin to a better looking and one also would be grate if a new skin has more tmc scanning options but the most important thing is behind me :good:

Regards
Adam

Hello Gnter,

the one with the skins is not as rich as you would expect from iGO Primo.
Unfortunately, these skins do not work cleanly on the software, some of it already,
but in turn also some not.

Therefore it is better to take a skin to the user who created Mark099 Sm1 or Kostja30.
These have been adapted to this software and should work clean.

To go in the Becker area under skins then will you find, I would suggest you to Tomic skin
but I do not know if that works because it was made for Revo1,
since any request for Mark099 whether there can be times make what.

Unfortunately I have no other solutions in terms of skin.

It's alright I don't expect as much as from Igo Primo. When I was using it I never used all it's options. I would expect a bit more informations on map screen and after I saw some pictures of those skins I'm sure they're good enough for me. Most important part works perfect which is Tmc. Thank to you guys and the DEB.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hallo allen hier.

Ich habe da mal ne Frage an die Experten.
Ich habe hier von einem Arbeitkolegen das Becker Ready 50 liegen und habe da jetzt am Laufen Becker Transit auf dem Gerät und Primo auf SD Card.
Nur Bekomme Ich kein TMC Symbol,bzw TMC habe schon mehrere SYS Einträge versucht,in Einstellungen TMC steht nur Frühere verkehrsdaten.

Könnte mir da Eventuell jemand weiterhelfen bitte

Danke schon mal im Vorraus

Hallo Fernfahrer01,

helfen bestimmt nur bei was das hier ist etwas verwirrend.
Wo funktioniert das TMC denn jetzt nicht bei der Becker Transit Software oder bei der iGO-Primo.
Zudem welches Becker Tansit hast Du da drauf das 43 Transit oder das 50 Transit.

Zudem musst du beide Content Ordner trennen, wenn Du die Becker 50 Transit genommen hast
weiß Du hoffentlich das die eine andere Hardware verwendet als die Primo.
Deshalb muss in der Sys.txt das auch alles anders aussehen sonst wird das nichts.

Da beide zuerst auf MFD schauen und danach schauen ob auf Speicherkarte was vorhanden ist muss
man das sauber trennen da es sonst eventuell kolidiert.
Dazu müsste man wiederrum mal sehen welche Device.ini du verwendest und was in der Sys.txt steht.
Zudem verwendest Du eine Skin ja oder nein.

Also Du siehst ein paar Infos mehr wäre echt gut.

Hallo Waasol
ersteinmal vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort.
heute schaffe ich es leider nicht mehr das zu beantworten,haben we besuch,hoffe das ich es morgen schaffe.

so,nun wede ich mal versuchen das etwas genauer zu erklären.

Gerät= Becker Ready 50
Software auf dem Gerät= Transit 50
TMC= Nein
Den TMC eintrag habe ich aus der sys Entfernt,ging ja leider nicht.

Sys

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Primo 1.2 auf SD Card

TMC = Nein

SYS

Bei Primo benutze ich den diMkaWA_P131 Skin.

Eine Device ini. habe ich nicht gefunden.

so,Ich hoffe mal das das ersteinmal als Info Reicht :)

Mich hat nur Gewundert,das es auf anderen Beckergeräten ( z099,z204 u.s.w )Lief.Auch mit TMC

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

hallo, ich habe das Problem mit der §poi_mapdistant.bmp auch gehabt (trat nur auf der Autobahn auf).... habe über die Suchfunktion im Forum nichts gefunden und bin dann durch Zufall in diesem Thread gelandet.
Habe jetzt die Dateien im Ordner BRANDING umbenannt, also quasi überall über Suchen/Ersetzen das $ aus dem Dateinamen entfernt..... danach Programm gestartet (in einem China Navi), dann beim Versuch eine Adresse einzugeben Meldung "FATAL Error in Main.... - genaue Meldung weiß ich nicht mehr" ... und 2 lange Zeichenketten..... nach Betätigen von OK schaltet das Navi aus...... jemand eine Idee?????????????????

Hallo Fernfahrer01,

also das will sich mir nicht erschließen.
Nur deine beiden Sys.txt hoffe ich doch nicht das Du sie so einsetzt oder doch?
Das kann doch gar nicht gehen, Du hast doch bereits ein Becker 50 Ready und die Hardware
ist doch fast identsich, denn alle Becker 50 Geräte nutzen einen Chip Satz von Avanteq da verstehe
ich nicht was Du mit den GNS Einträgen dort willst.

Diese Einträge sind da um auf älteren Becker Navis das GPS und TMC hinzubekommen.
Da die alten Beckergeräte einen GNS Chip Satz verwenden benötigen sie diese Einträge und dann
was willst Du dort mit Primo 1.2 und was mit Becker 50 Transit das glaube ich jetzt nicht.
Wobei ich bei der Becker 50 Transit noch sagen würde, ok wenn unbedingt gewünscht ist das in Ordnung.

Wenn das sollte sowas in deiner Sys.txt stehen damit GPS und TMC funktionieren schau
mal in den Spoiler

und schau mal in deine oben habe dort bereits
was editiert damit Du sehen kannst was ich meine, ist Rot unterlegt.
Gehe mal her und hole Dir hier mal die Revo 2 von Mark099

und dort den Post #15 wie gesagt von Mark099 und installiere das mal. Revo 2 ist das neueste an LKW Software was Becker zu bieten hat und was noch erstaunlicher ist es läuft auf deinem Gerät. Bitte halte Dich an die Anleitung von Mark099.

Dazu solltest Du mal nach einer iGO-Primo 2.0 Ausschau halten und das nutzen.
Wenn Du Fremdsoftware dort auf dem Ready installieren möchtest wird das schwer Du
bekommst dann kein GPS und auch kein TMC hin weil die neueren Geräte von Becker wie gesagt
eine andere Hardware nutzen. Zumindetens muss Du dann eben wie oben erwähnt die Einträge
nutzen für GPS und TMC damit deine Hardware angesprochen wird.

Solltest erst mal schauen das eine Version vernünftig auf deinem MFD arbeitet dann kann man hergehen
und schauen was man noch mit Speicherkarte machen kann, wobei Du so wie so eine brauchst um die
Europe Karten alle nutzen zu können da ist das Ready etwas überfordert was den Speicherplatz angeht.

Also erst mal das MFD vernünftig herrichten und dann schaun wir mal weiter.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben