Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Skins Projekt MN 7.7.5 Build 447 und 7.7.6 Build 657 Skinerstellung/Res 480x272--->800x480

AW: Projekt MN 7.7.5 Build 447 und 7.7.6 Build 657 Skinerstellung/Res 480x272--->800x

Du bist auf Deutsche web und hier ist benutzen Deutsche sprach.
Ich kenne zu wenig Englisch sprach, so benutze ich Bing übersetzter er ist in Amerikanische englisch. Welche ist deine Heimat sprach???

You're on German web and here is use Germany said.
I know enough English language, so I am using Bing translator he is in American English.

Which is your native language?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: Projekt MN 7.7.5 Build 447 und 7.7.6 Build 657 Skinerstellung/Res 480x272--->800x

I understand. For your information I am a software engineer so I know at least how to replace a text into a file! I said multiple times that I made the necessary changes on ApplicationSettingsPathes.xml. Otherwise why I am able to see the map, poi and I enter addresses?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ahnung hast keinen, du fragst mich so Grund Sache was ist Data.exe und xml,
man bin ich mit dir fertig. Reicht???

Which is your native language?

I know, did you ask me so basic thing is what is Data.exe and xml,
I'm one with you ready. Enough??

@Pavel
Ich würde Dich bitte hier nicht ausfällig zu werden. Er versteht Dich nicht, wenn Du halb englisch halb deutsch schreibst.
Ich selbst habe Schwierigkeiten zu verstehen, was Du ihm sagen möchtest.
Da er denkt Du antwortest immer in korrektem deutsch versucht er in google translate Deine Hinweise in englisch zu übersetzen.
Und das gibt nur wirr war! Also lasse es bitte, denn so führt es zu nichts. Antworte ihm entweder in verständlichem deutsch oder englisch.

@livius_ro
Pavel wants to give you a hint that you have to re-name the names of your SDCard and residentflash in the ApplicationSettingsPathes.xml and in der pm.exe or the navigon.exe.
I do not have your device so i can not help myself.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Even though I will repeat myself:

* in the ApplicationSettingPathes.xml I have made the following changes:
- replace My Flash Disk with ResidentFlash
- replace Storage Card with SDMMC
* I have copied the software in ResidentFlash\NAVIGON and map/poi in SDMMC\NAVIGON.

I have done these changes from the beginning (before my first post on this topic).

Now, when I run ResidentFlash\NAVIGON\navigon.exe everything is fine except the routing which does not show the guidance arrows.
However when I run ResidentFlash\NAVIGON\PM.exe everything is ok.
The problem with using PM.exe is that it is working only if I run it manually from the NAVIGON folder (via Total Commander for instance) which is frustrating. When I try to run it via an interface (unlock menu) it still behaves similar with navigon.exe. I am trying to figure out what could be the problem...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ic habe keine Interesse mehr. Ich schreibe grammatisch Deutsch und nicht halb/halb.
Wo hast du gekommen zu halb/halb?? Ich schreibe es ihm doppelt Deutsch/Englisch.
Ich kenne auch nicht Englisch, nur etwas, aber verstehe ich alles, ich benutze Übersetzer. Der man kennt überhaupt keine Deutsch und Englisch?????
Dazu respektieren nicht meine Beratung und immer mir Fragt dinge welche hat nicht zu tun mit meine Beratung. Ich habe keine zeit für so Leute, schon dritte Tag mir beschäftigen, nein, nein.

Pavel

What exactly is the solution you gave me and I didn't follow?

Her:
1./ It can not run without any problems with your appliance, everything on the SDMMC - Software Navigon complete must.

2./ I have copied the software in ResidentFlash\NAVIGON and map/poi in SDMMC\NAVIGON.

3./ Does everything from the beginning:

1 format device and SDcard.

2. again copy everything in device and SDcard.

3.Nachher reset and that was.

4. try NAVIGON by SDMMC businesses, but
Folder map cards with NSF must in NAVIGON and POI folder also. Cards and NSF must be same quarter!

4./ What is correct that this combination, write.
WHY RESIDENT FLASH???
Must only SDMMC use other's will not run and
PM.exe also NAVIGON is starting

ResidentFlash is my device internal memory and I cannot format it as have other data on it and takes hours to backup. Anyway I do not have sufficient space on ResidentFlash to put the NAVIGON maps.

I have put everything (kit + maps) on SDMMC but Navigon.exe is running very very slow. I see now the guidance arrows but I am unable to use the software as it is terribly slow. I suppose my device is too slow for running Navigon software.

##############################################################################################

I have figured out what was the problem. It was related to the path used to start navigon.exe. There was a backslash missing from the beginning of the path

wrong: residentflash\NAVIGON\navigon.exe
correct: \residentflash\NAVIGON\navigon.exe

I do not have this issue with the other navigation software I have tested on this device. Anyway I am glad I have fixed it.
With this change everything is working as expected.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
It is not format so nothing logically if your internal memory. That NAVIGON is nonsense is to lagsam from SDcard, normal NAVIGON starts 30 seconds.
#########################################################
And where was the error!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Guten Abend,
ich habe folgende Frage gibt es schon Skins fertig und wenn da was bei wäre wo packe ich die hin

Wenn du die Skin von karlchen1 meinst, die kann ich dir hochladen, Bilder kannst du dir ja im 1. Post ansehen.
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Wo welche Datei hinkommt, das siehst du schon.

Kann ich das Keyboard Cyrillic von 480x272 auf 800x480 bearbeiten? So sieht es jetzt aus:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie.;)
.gif

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo an alle! Ist es möglich die Farbe und vllt. auch die Größe bei den Straßennamen zu verändern? Denn weiss auf grau ist nicht besonders gut zu erkennen. Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Zurück
Oben