Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Skins Projekt MN 7.7.5 Build 447 und 7.7.6 Build 657 Skinerstellung/Res 480x272--->800x480

AW: Projekt MN 7.7.5 Build 447 und 7.7.6 Build 657 Skinerstellung/Res 480x272--->800x

Hi Zajkar,

I have installed Q2.2015 maps and I have the same issues. Could you please post here the Navigon kit are you using on your Wayteq device as well as the list of files you have in map and poi folder?
Also, are you using map and poi on SDMMC or residentflash? What about the kit? Please provide the location of navigon kit and the maps (residentflash or SDMMC).

Thank you for the help

AW: Projekt MN 7.7.5 Build 447 und 7.7.6 Build 657 Skinerstellung/Res 480x272--->800x

Navigon>Settings>ApplicationSettings.xml

StorageCard for SDMMC change
in the whole ApplicationSettings.xml

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-1'?>
<Settings>
<Product>MN</Product>
<Version>7.0</Version>

<FactorySettings>./Settings</FactorySettings>

<UserSettings>./Settings</UserSettings>

<UserData>./Settings</UserData>

<SextantConfigFiles>./Settings/Core</SextantConfigFiles>
<DataFiles>./Dat</DataFiles>
<ETA>./Dat/</ETA>
<Language ID="CE">./language_files/</Language>
<Map>
<Path>./map</Path>

<Path>/StorageCard/NAVIGON/map</Path>

<Path>/SDMMC/NAVIGON/map</Path>

<Path>./map_US</Path>
<Path>/StorageCard/NAVIGON/map_US</Path>

Pavel,
I have done already these changes on my device. As I said, I am able to see the maps, to enter an address, etc. The problems I have is with the route as I am unable to see the guidance arrows/maneuvers and trip info.
That's why I am asking Zajkar to let me know what configuration is he using on his device.

Zajkar @ version 7.7.5, has run without problems just had some problem with signal reception of GPS!

Does everything from the beginning:

1 format device and SDcard.

2. again copy everything in device and SDcard.

3.Nachher reset and that was.

4. try NAVIGON by SDMMC businesses, but
Folder map cards with NSF must in NAVIGON and POI folder also. Cards and NSF must be same quarter!

Pavel

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sorry, your translation is not well understood. Can you please let me know which NFS files should go on the map folder and which on the poi folder?
Which NFS files are mandatory in the MAP folder for a non-Navigon device with WinCE?

I cannot format the device as I have other software on it including the Operating System (which is WinCE 6.0). I can indeed format the SD Card (actually I will replace it with a blank 8 GB card).

Thanks

BasicPhonemeFetcher
brunnel_EU
Citymodels_EU
CountryProfiles
GTACityModels_EU_AUT und andere nach eigene Auswahl!!!!!
Landmarks_EU
Landmarks_small_EU
MapDrawer
NavigonRealityView_EU
poicats
sat_EU
TMC
TruckAttributes_EU

Dis Dates.nsf

Ordner POI-Link:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Pavel

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

I changed the card with a new formatted one. Same problems.

Which version hast you in there on the SDMMC. Post the link here.

Test the two Hardwarelayer.dll.

Hardwarelayer.dll.:

Hello Pavel,

Before testing the DLLs you sent (I have different ones on my kit) I just want to let you know that when using PM.exe the problems are fixed. However I am not sure why!
Also, the program is running correctly only if I run PM.exe from WinCE Total Commander. If I run it from the Wayteq Menu (either via NavigationPath or via an Unlock menu) I still have the same problems.

I think there is a problem with the navigon.exe related to the way it is using My Flash Disk / Storage Card versus ResidentFlash / SDMMC.

Can you please let us know what PM.exe does more exactly?

Thanks

My Flash Disk / Storage Card versus ResidentFlash / SDMMC,

WAS IST DAS,DIESE KOMBINATION, richtig schreiben.
WARUM RESIDENTFLASH??????????
Muss nur SDMMC benutzen ander es laufen nicht und über PM.exe geht auch Navigon Starten.

What is correct that this combination, write.
WHY RESIDENT FLASH???
Must only SDMMC use other's will not run and
PM.exe also NAVIGON is starting

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
These are the names for the Internal Memory and SDCard paths. On my Wayteq device I have residentflash and SDMMC while I see that most of the Navigon devices are using My Flash Disk and Storage Card.

I suspect that these values are somehow hard coded in the executable file and maybe there are problems when trying to save data on them.
I have checked also the pmcfg.ini and maybe it contains a setting that makes the program working correctly when running PM.exe, however I do not know which. Please find below the file content:

################
To better clarify:

On my Wayteq device, the internal memory is called ResidentFlash and the SDCard is called SDMMC. Currently I have Navigon software installed on the ResidentFlash while the maps/poi on the SDMMC.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Diese PM hat pmcfg.in in Navigon es ist alles, Wenn willst du starten Navigon mit Navigon.exe muss ganze Navigon auf SDMMC card sein. Ich werde dir nicht beschreiben von alle dinge in Navigon, es ist für nichts.

This PM has pmcfg.ini in NAVIGON's is everything if you want to start Navgon all NAVIGON SDMMC card must be with Navigon.exe. I'll describe friends not by all things in NAVIGON, it's for nothing

It can not run without any problems with your appliance, everything on the SDMMC - Software Navigon complete must.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sorry, are you saying that I need to put everything on the SDMMC and then start with navigon.exe?

Mir ist egal wie du der Navigon Starte. Es ist deine Problem. Wenn du respektieren nicht meine Beratung, so machst was willst du, für mich es ist nur zeit Verschwendung.

The NAVIGON is me no matter how you start. It is your problem. If you respect not my advice, so what are you, it is for me just time waste.

Navigon>Settings>ApplicationSettingsPathes.xml>>>>

> sttat>My Flash Disk--ResidentFlash setzen!!

Cau Pavel

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

The translation is very bad so I do not understand the advice you are given. Sorry, this is not the fact that I do not want to follow your advice (I REALLY DO) but due to the bad translation from German I do not clearly understand your suggestion.
Please read carefully my first post and let me know what is your suggestion.

PS. When you use Google Translator please also translate back from English to German to see if your translation was correct. You will then notice that the translation is not what you wanted.
PS1. For the time being, I will move the software on SDMMC and test.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben