Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Fritz 7270 v3

neofishbone

Ich habe ein problem....nach instal der wunchimage ich kann nich in freetz log-in....username und pass funktioniert nich...as default ist admin und freetz aber geht nich.....ich hab shon 3 image ausprobiert.

P.S: Sor for my Bad Deutch :)

AW: Fritz 7270 v3

Did you test your last PW and username ? It should be the same as you had used in the past. You have only update your box and freetz didn't change the PW and user.
Only you will recover your Box the Username and PW will be restored back to : admin and freetz.

And if telnet will work, you can try this :
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

i got this router from friend...he doesent know nothing :p...so i try this for the first time...i am new in this :) i do first the recovery THX guys a lot

Ok. Do this and if you get in trouble ask again.

gesendet per Tapatalk

i try FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7270_v3.05.54.recover-image.exe but comes Auffinden der FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7270 v3 gescheitert(1460)!

I made it....with (de) version of recovery that one wich you sugested doesent work for me.

Thank you a lot guys for time and patience :)

P.S: one more question: Can you sugest me a image for CCCam or or some other CardSharing protocol, i mean server which i wont to make for card sharing?

Look here :

This image is with Oscam, but oscam can conect cccam-user as well.

gesendet per Tapatalk

Zurück
Oben