Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

I.It's cable card it's working for other friends with only k1 unique. If you can help tell process so i can try. I'm new user. I get machine. After that how use open page for dcw ecw set up.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
. I want use. to find just k1 unique
machine I mean Which We get on rent.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
If you don't get along with the Keyfabric of Name007, just run hashcat on a vast.ai machine.
Use Nvidia OpenCL image with Ubuntu 18.04 release.
Connect to the machine.
Install hashcat with apt-get update && apt-get install hashcat
Run hashcat e-.g. with the following command:
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

If something doesn't works please tell us what exactly...Just "it doesn't work" is not enough.

It doesn't matter how strong your PC is when you use a vast.ai machine...e.g. 8x1080Ti für 0.68$/hour.
With such a machine it should take less than 4 days.

plz give tutorial how to use machin with this command.my linux ubuntu and windows 10

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
First of all check that you selected the correct image on the vast.ai website.

For Windows:

Download and Run Puttygen
Click "Generate"
Copy the public key to the account page on vast.ai (bottom of the page)
Save the private key locally on your PC (passphrase is optional)

Rent and start a machine of vast.ai

Downloda and run Putty
Select SSH
In host you enter root@ssh4.vast.ai or root@ssh5.vast.ai depending on the hostname of your machine
In Port you enter the port the machine
Under SSH -> Auth you click the browse button and select the private key you saved with Putty gen
Under Session again you give your profile a name and save it.
Now click open and if you did everything correct you should be able to connect.

wt easy and fast windows orr ubuntu 18.04 . which machine to buy and what enough amount load for one key. if anyone can do for me . beacause i want use

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Why this full quote? Makes it really confusing...if you answer someone directly don't quote.

And on the machines of vast.ai Ubuntu will run...but locally you can just a SSH client on Windows to connect to the machine.
And I can calculate it for you, but your PM doesn't work yet, wait until it is unlocked, can take a few days.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wie soll ich wissen wer Payserver ist und wer nicht...?
Und ein größeres Payserver Netzwerk dafür braucht es nicht weniger Wissen als für so ein bruteforce...
Es geht hier ja auch um eine ausländische Karte nicht um Sky.
Wenn es um Sky ginge wäre es was anderes...

Zurück
Oben