Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Vizyon7700HDse

AW: Vizyon7700HDse

hab ich auch auf all stehen. nur einige bleiben dunkel,deswegen meine frage

zb universal hd, action hd sind jetz zwei die nicht hell werden

sonst scheint heut der großteil zu funktionieren ;)

unisersal hd ging, soweit ich weis, noch nie
action hd geht bei mir

achso dann teste ich morgen nochmal. mal sehn ob universal auch bald geht. wär nicht schlecht ;)

Hello dear Forum members, I am sorry but I can't write in German.

I am wondering if you could help me. I bought a VIZYON 7700 HD SE and I would like to know if the last software you put in the download area can be put in the receiver via usb or it is only via RS232. If not by USB can you tell me please what kind of RS232 cable and soft I need to use (stb editor?).

Many thanks for your help and congratulations for the forum.

Bruselas

Thank you deejay0082000.

I will try this afternoon. I read how I have to update it but as I did not understand very well german......any advice for me?

by the way, I have tried to make work a wireless usb stick : D-link DWA-171 but nothing happens. Any idea how I have to install a wireless usb stick with this receiver? or maybe I have to put first the new flash image on it?

Many thanks for your help and support.

Bruselas

Wireless is not the best Way. LAN or D-LAN is the best Way to Connect to the Internet. Make the Firmware from the Link to the Box..

Thanks, the problem is that I don't have LAN internet at home and my idea was to share my 3G phone connection via wireless. Maybe I can have internet (from my phone) on my laptop and then with a cable from the laptop to the receiver and then D-LAN will work?

Bruselas

Hi Deejay, many thanks for your help and for the file. It is working!!! Here what I did :

I managed to flash the receiver via USB stick with your file : via the USB menu of the receiver. Very easy.

then I shared my internet connection of my 3G phone with my laptop. Then I share internet connection on my laptop and connected my laptop to the receiver with a LAN cable. I got an IP address for my receiver (with port 3459). On my laptop I opened that port of that IP address in the network configuration. Then I just added my cccam server and it works!

now I have to try to make work my wireless stick. Any idea which one the best is? Or at least that works!

many thanks again!

Bruselas

AW: Re: Vizyon7700HDse

Which W-LAN Router do you have at home? If you haven´t got an Internet Connection at home, you can´t use the W-LAN stick. You need a router. Otherwise you have to use your mobile phone and your laptop each time looking tv on encrypted channels.

Zurück
Oben