Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

openATV ab sofort OHNE Softcam Support

AW: openATV ab sofort OHNE Softcam Support

DANKE hat sich von selber erledigt

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hallo,

ich probiere seid gestern auf eine optimuss os 1 plus oscam drauf zu bekommen, kann ich aber nicht starten
weil kein softcam panel und softcam einstellungen im info panel erscheint, das feed habe ich schon drauf und
das ganze thema schon durch gelesen, kann jemand helfen? habe dieses image drauf..
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Falscher Bereich, hier geht es um Gigablue Receiver. Edision hat auch einen eigenen Bereich.
Openatv Camfeed installiert? Dann eine Softcam(Oscam,CCcam usw.) online installieren. Box neustarten.
Blaue Taste Softcam > Softcam Panel > Softcam auswählen und starten
Link ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Re: AW: openATV ab sofort OHNE Softcam Support

Does anyone know where to find the correct file .ipk softcam for OPENATV?
I'm trying now for many days all the files, but none works.

?
In the First Post there is a link to download the needed ipk File...

I always use this File and it works. What exactly do You do with this File?

Hi,

first you have to downlowd this file, unzip and install on your receiver.

After you can see the downloads of the softcams in the plugin menue and there you can choose the cam you whish for.

Regards
Bombadil

You Should Have read all posts in this topic, HOWEVER the file below works perfect in Vu +, Jepssen, Venton, Xtrend boxes. softcam.feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk ATTENTION: To make softcam visible, first load the file into a USB stick formatted fat 32, insert the stick into the box; in few seconds you will be the prompted a message "install extensions", click OK and wait until install is completed. Then go to menu> plugins> download: item softcams will Appear, select the ones you want. That's it. If the message above does not come, use the manual option or ipkg install, or FTP the file to folder / temp, then install it by dream explorer or file browser. Ciao

Re: AW: openATV ab sofort OHNE Softcam Support

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

HI,I insert as always via usb in local extensions.
If you try to re-install the ultimate open atv firmware, and install the .ipk softcam file, you can see that the softcam plugin is no longer visible.
Do you know the new procedure,
It's necessary to add manually the feed (secret feed) in the var/etc/opkg ?
Sincerely i'm unable to install cccam 2.3.0.

My favorite way: copy the ipk file to /tmp via FTP (Filezilla). Installation of local Plugin (do not forget to hit "OK" at the plugin you want to install. The chosen file must have a green tick at the beginning). Restart. Now You shall see a new "softcam" folder within the Feed menue (2x green Button). Now You can simple install CCcam. It definitly works

Hi,

did you try to install the cam (OScam or CCcam) manually? Only Copy bin and config in the right folder and start with the help of telnet / putty.exe.

Regards
bombadil

Jepssen? Never heard of that stb. Don't know if we have a Jepssen Section here at DEB...

Zurück
Oben