Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Navigon 22xx / 23xx - 20plus UpGrade (Navigon MN 7.7.5 Build 447)

AW: Navigon 22xx / 23xx - 20plus UpGrade (Navigon MN 7.7.5 Build 447)

Also ich weiss nicht wie Du auf die Idee kommst der Link von Boss71 führt Dich auf die Navigon Homepage.
Du landest im Downloadbereich im Angebot von Meister95 und dort gibt es ne kostenlose Version für Dein Navi.
Zumindest kannst Du dies mal ausprobieren und Dir dann ein Urteil bilden.
Deine Originalsoftware ist hier derzeit nicht im Angebot.
Du hast ja in Deiner Sicherung noch Deine Versions.xml Datei.
Kopiere nur die in den internen Speicher, lade Dir Navigon Fresh, verbinde Navi mit PC und Fresh, registriere es (wenn noch nicht registriert) und nutze die Navigon Widerherstellung.
Hast Du ja schließlich schon für bezahlt für den Support.

P.S.
Und nächstes Mal beim Anlegen Deiner Sicherung, schalte den Virenscanner aus.
Oft verursachen Free Virenscanner Probleme. U.a. auch beim Erkennen des Navis als Laufwerk am PC. Insbesondere macht AVIRA Probleme. Da hilft nur deinstallieren.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for not speaking German but English.

I have a Navigon 2310 plus navi.

I downloaded the original software upgrade for NAVIGON 2200 | 2210, 2300 | 2310 (12x0, 13x0) for NAVIGON 20 Plus from here:
https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/185303-angebote-zu-navigon-mn-7-6-und-hoeher-kommen-hier-rein-3.html

I made a backup of the internal memory. After unzipping the upgrade I formatted the internal memory (Flash Disk) and copied the content of "Inhalt aufs Gerät" into the internal memory and made a reset. The result I had is an endless loop. The navi starts up and after the Navigon logo it quits and starts again.

I reformat the internal memory and copied back the original software but it does the same endless loop. Does anybody has an idea what went wrong?

Thank you.

Are you sure you have the right hardware for that software upgrade?
There exist no 2310 PLUS as you wrote and in your profile you have written 4310max is your hardware.

If you really have 23x0 Navi than you could not brick it with the upgrade.
Did you put *map and *.nfs files into navigon/map folder? And all files from one map quarter?
And did you put all .nfs files inside you need to have into map folder?

Did you try hardreset after upgrade?

Yes my Navigon is 4310max. The 2310 is my friend's Navigon and I was wrong it's not Plus just 2310 with 2GB internal memory and TMC. A smaller navi than my 4310max. Originally it had MN 7.4.3 build 793 and I wanted to upgrade it.

All the 8 necessary .nfs files and some Central European maps from the FreshMaps Europe Q1.2015 are in the map folder.

Right after the update and unmounting the navi from the computer the navi installed the update and after I got to the Navigon animation it restarted and got into the loop. I made a hard reset and restart but the loop continued.

If I put an SD card in the navi with a Menu-Si and Primo on it the menu opens and waits after I put the navi on. I can launch the iGo Primo but when I launch the MN 7.5.5 in the internal memory from the menu the navi gets into the loop.

Previously the Primo could find the GPS signal but now not.

And if I copy back the original MN 7.4.3 I have the same loop.

Hmmm. Does your PC still find the 2310 as hard drive?
1. Format the internal 2GB memory again. And not short format. Do it so long way.
2. Copy the upgrade again to 2310 internal memory. Maybe download it again.
3. Put maps inside map folder. All files (.nfs. and map) must from same map quarter (e.g. Q1/2015)
4. Navi must be fully charged.
5. Disconnect / unmount from PC when fully charged
6. Normally Upgrade starts automatically or you have to do softreset.

By the way. You mentioned you did hardreset.
Did you see the text " Starting restoring factory settings..." on the Display? If not you did not do hardreset correctly.

Hallo,

gibt es hier noch einen intakten Link zu der Software - MN 7.7.5 Build 447 für Navigon 23x0, 22x0 ?

Wollte diese auf ein 2110max aufspielen. Die Links hier sind leider alle down.

@Ghansafan
Du musst aber eine Bastelversion nehmen keine MN 7.7.5 Upgrade Version, sonst ist dein Navi Schrott.
Wenn du ein MN 7.7.5 Version auch zum Laufen bringst wird TMC ohne Funktion sein.

Nimm doch das Upgrade auf NAVIGON 4310.
Die Software war extra für 21xxmax Geräte entwickelt.

Hallo @boss,
hab jetzt Deine SD KartenVersion( Upgrade auf 4310 )genommen, läuft prima. Vielen Dank !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben