Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Probleme mit der Dreambox one

Thank you!
But For me they didn't help me for Log in problem:

I was unable to set new pass via SMS, because they was a ERROR in side from NETFLIX.
The support from Netflix tell me that they have problem in this moment and this is known issues.

In my case I just call the technical support from Netflix -after 30min talk, they clear some entry from his side and give me a link that i must follow with my Box browser - after that I change the pass again - and i was inside, wthout problems.
I change the link pass again with was I want to be - no problem again with logon.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Result from Newnigma2:
The same problems go on, more or less some I solved itself.
But the Big problem with SSD -still ruining my life!
The SSD for some Reason find itself after clicking the button "PVR" a some recorded file that don't like and theyfore Rebooting the whole Dreamone!!!
???
The SSD work like must attached to computer - no errors or bad sectors.
After 100 updates -still nothing to deal with this.
I send the errors to team - more of 1 week no answer (log file attached).
Seams that one of skins creators created unstoppable error that nobary knows how to resolve - skinner --> "Nuke", because he's source is integrated like a part from basic skin inside in box:) or somehow source is used or stay permanent in box.
--> What I try it?
To cut the first file that given in log file - after first time rebooting the list is working and i can play and see all the recorded files.
But somehow, after that i record something Generic from a couple of programs - the same effect - say Error in another file and Reboot the whole Box again.

Anhänge

• Error logs newnigma2.zip
    473,3 KB · Aufrufe: 3
just a quick look its a movie/media database problem
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
i dont think its a part of the newnigma2 additions this is a general issue

this can be an easy fix but im not sure
the movie/media database has often a problem with strange names in foreign languages

- I have empty the folder and give him 777 -that already was somewhere 773, just for sure;
- I try this already before that i write you here - with empty folder, do the same ERROR!;
- after some manual script like "rm /etc/enigma2/media.db" - - > this one was worked only first time! After that i come the same ERROR.
Another tips:
With a openpli 7 and 8 - i have no problem with SSD. Yes, is old and different, but Maybe you kann see what the order is there and easely implement in new one image here :)
Or maybe is work false implemented in skins/plugin, just different plugin or way.

Zurück
Oben