Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

NEW multiboot mmboot MultiMiniBoot by mirmo Dreambox

Danke schon mal für info, bin im moment nicht im Trend.
Soll ich ihn uninstall oder alles von Anfang an?
Image in Flash ist Experimental von DB Update.

I think download link for available images should be updated with more images
"pure2 " & OpenAtv 6.2 and 6.3 and any other new available images for Dm800, 800se and 800sev2

Hello mirmo,
I use for several years MMboot plugin with
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
[A8Pcard].
Now I bought a new device: Zgemma H7S
This device has an integrated multiboot for four images. And that's all OK, the device works very nicely, users are satisfied.
However, I think it's possible to extract additional features from this device if it works on another multiboot, specifically on Minimultiboot
Specifically, I mean the Kodi plugin. In the integrated multiboot in each image it is possible to install Kodi, but there should be no difference between them, it is not possible to install different builds in each of the four images. That is, if installed, the Kodi will not work best. This happens because, when installing Kodi, a folder is created under the name .Kodi on HDD or USB. All Kodi files are saved there. I think that installing images via MMBoot would allow each image to have a different installation-content of Kodi.
Maybe the Kodi installation should go to Extensions, not to the HDD / USB. That is, there should be a possibility to choose where we want to install the Kodi.
There are some images that have a multiboot, such as Opendroid or Egami. However, the problem is that it is not possible to install each image. Specifically, on multiboot through Opendroid, PurE2 works well, but OpenPLi does not work. With Egami image, OpenPli works well, but it's not possible to start PurE2
MMBoot solved these problems and worked perfectly for my DM800s. I believe that I would be able to make the new version of MMBoot resis and the problems I mentioned in my message.
Only yours is willing, whatever you decide, I am with you.
Thanks once again for MMBoot.

Zurück
Oben