Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

MediaPortal Anleitung, Download & Diskussion ( kein Support mehr für Images unter OE2.5 ) NUR für Dreamboxen !!

geschmackssache,Zukunft wird wohl One ( läuft auch netflix und co) und deren nachfolger sein,mir reichtmomentan die 920 alle mal

Ich warte auch schon auf den nachfolger der DM8000 auf basis der ONE Hardware . Und bin traurig, daß MP auf der DM8000 nicht mehr funktioniert :(
Denke jetzt lohnt nicht auf die DM920 zu setzen .

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
If i buy the DM920 UHD will MP work or will i buy and after MP will not work on this receiver?
I don't know which is the best to buy after reading @dhwz post about future versions.
I will use it for satellite tv, iptv but i must have MP working also.
Does anybody know for sure?

In general all ARM boxes from DP (with DreamOS) should still work, but I can't answer that with 100% confidence because the py3 transition hasn't taken place yet. And I also don't know which boxes from DP will be raised to the new OE.

Any other hardware/software combination will not be supported in the future and will most likely no longer be executable.

I would like to point out that this is not within my control and is due to the absolutely necessary py3-adaptation.

[USER = 16652] @dhwz [/ USER] - thanks for your feedback.
So, if you had to decide right now, would you buy the DM920 UHD or the Dreambox One? Or shall i wait a few more weeks and buy the Dreambox Two?
My worry is that the OE2.6 receivers may not have many plugins that are available for OE2.5. Or am i wrong? Sorry to ask but i do not have much experience of the Dreamboxes.
I must have the best to use for satellite tv, iptv and of course MP and other plugins.
I would like to place an order today / tomorrow.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Currently there is no difference between OE2.5 and OE2.6 regarding plugins, with some exceptions which are only available for Dreambox One, that will change with the new OE for the new boxes (which introduces Python3). As a first result most old plugins will no longer work without updates. So with the old ARM boxes you are on the safe side right now. But that may change in the future.

Geht es denn generell nicht mehr für ARM-Boxen von VU+ oder ist es mittlerweile einfach zu viel Arbeit um es anzupassen ?

Gruß

Gesendet von iPhone 11 Pro mit Tapatalk Pro

Zurück
Oben