Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support PETKA 8.3 Support-Thread

I've been facing problems in Windows 11 trying to extract the Petka 8.3 for Porsche. Using Winrar it stops saying the file Bil~1.cab is corrupted or with wrong password. I've downloaded PETKA-PO-DVD.zip several times in order to detect if there was a download problem. However the problem persist. Can someone help me solving this issue?
Thanks in adavnce, Francisco

Anhänge

• Extract Error Message.txt
    178 Bytes · Aufrufe: 19
Hi Alex, I have the same problem with 7zip. Can I be sent a PETKA-PO-DVD.zip in order to solve my problem?

Alex, shall I address the authors or shall I wait for them to see my question?+
Regards

Guten Tag

Ich bin neu hier im Forum und hab schon ein Problem!

Hab mir die PETKA 8.3 als VM gezogen, hat auch alles geklappt aber beim Starten kommt die Fehlermeldung "The Device nvme is not Supported by current hwversion"!

Was könnte Ich da tun?

Danke!

Hi XTR3ME, this is the screenshot of the hash you've asked for. Meanwhile when trying to run setup I get a message saying it has expired. Thanks in advance for help, Francisco

Anhänge

• Screenshot 2022-01-19 172320.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-19 172320.png
    10,8 KB · Aufrufe: 37
That's strange, the hash value matches and I can unzip the same archive with WinRAR 6.02 without any problems.

@khs18423
Du hast wahrscheinlich einen echten Hardlock, der für die Marken VW und Audi freigeschaltet ist.
Man könnte versuchen den Speicher des Hardlocks zu manipulieren. Vieleicht funktioniert es dann.

Wenn es aber seitens LexCom auf dem Server fest hinterlegt ist, dann ist die Überprüfung Serverseitig und du hast keine Chance.

Gruß

Jäger

XTR3M3, the problem is what it says about Bil~1.cab - the file is corrupt or with wrong password. Another problem is when I try to run setup it stops saying that it has expired.

Alex thank for the tip I think that I've managed to install the Petka December 2021 correctly. What was installed shows 2 one Version 8.3.200.33 and other with Version 8.3.0.629.

Zurück
Oben