Quantcast
Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

OScam CAK7 Patch aus dem familienforum

Kennt wer den Author und kann mal nachfragen, ob es nun endlich in den trunk darf bzw. welche Voraussetzungen geschaffen werden müssen, damit er zustimmt?

@ghost0815 , nur gibt es diesen Benutzer nicht (oder nicht mehr) im sat4all forum.
Den ursprünglichen mega45 patch haben sie ja öffentlich gemacht, darauf basiert jetzt ja wohl das ganze von @ohmza. Alles was danach kam, kam dann nur noch als binary. Was man da am Ende jetzt draus macht, gute Frage.

P.S. Vielleicht werft ihr den kack Chatbot runter und installiert eine DeepL API, dann kann man Beiträge direkt ins so heilige Deutsch übersetzen beim verfassen.

@adas Please kindly take your time and read my previous reply below again
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

@tem_invictus Yes, the solution is only existed in binary that is miserable part of the story. However, if I got a hand on that solution I will take the patch above then include that solution to the patch and post it here. So, we can have one universal CAK7 patch that supports as many CAIDs as possible.

@ghost0815 I already take a look that patch couple days ago. That’s is not the patch that is included on the binary files they distributed.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'll tell you again, I don't use public solutions, they may even be good or bad, but I don't use them.

Cau Adas

@adas If I remembered correctly, you never said something like this before. Anyway. Are you saying that you have private solution to run AA80 but do not want to help? If so, please kindly take your time and read my previous reply below again.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

AA80 runs on S4A bin, i don't see the logs, or your friend can't do init.

Cau Adas

@adas Okay. Let me clarify thing again. Running AA80 on S4A is not an issue for me. The issue for me is I want a source code that allows AA80 to be run on S4A. Why? Because I want to integrate that source code to the patch above, so we can have one universal cak7 patch that works with many CAIDs as many as possible. Do you get it now?

Patch is not public, and the one you are using now is also from S4A.

The topic was discussed on the SB, and the author had no problem with it, but other "sick people" did.

Therefore, you can freely modify the public patch you are using now and do whatever you want with it.

Cau Adas

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben