Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Irdeto CI 4.70

Moin Moin,

ich habe noch ein Irdeto CI 4.70

Diese konnte man doch mal Updaten zu SE wenn ich mich nicht täusche.

Geht das immer noch? Oder kann ich es einpressen?

mfg

AW: Irdeto CI 4.70

Klar kannst nach wie vor updaten ,zu Schade für die Tonne ...bei mir liegen auch noch 2 rum ....

ein Irdeto Freecam 2.020 läuft mit KD+Premierekarten, allerdings ohne HD, sowie mit Irdeto Karten .

Folgende Einstellungen vornehmen :

Debug: OFF
ECM: BS/I/V/S/N
Emu: OFF
TPSctypt: OFF

Hallo auch ich besitze noch sein Modul das ist wirklich zu schade um es in der gegend liegen zu lassen , vieleicht kommt da ja mal was neus update mäßig
das währe ganz toll an die tüftler ciao an alle .:dance3::JC_hmmm:

Weiss jemand ob sich da was getan hat ,damit man die HD sender schauen kann?

hallo! gibt es denn noch eine Anleitung wie man dieses modul patchen kann???

Dafür ist mir leider keine Anleitung bekannt! Bei einigen Händlern kann man das wohl machen lassen!

Was willst du damit eigentlich erreichen?

Sorry, wüsste leider nicht wie! Kannst du mal ein Bild zum Modul hochladen, damit wir uns da mal anschauen können ? Vielleicht hat dann ein anderer User einen hilfreichen Tipp!

Moin,
patchen geht auf Nokia 9600 über SCSI oder per PCMCIA Win 95/98/2000 (Vista?)
Daten per PN

"
Beispiel für WIN95:

"To install:

1) Unzip all files the a directory of you choice (e.g. C:\FREECAM)
2) If you run Win95 (non OSR2), delete Irdeto98.inf
3) If you run Win98 or Win95 OSR2, delete Irdeto95.inf
4) If you run NT or Win2000, it won't work. Didn't get it to run on Windows ME either
5) Insert CI in PCMCIA slot of your laptop. When it asks you for a driver directory point to C:\FREECAM
6) Copy ird106.ini to your Windows directory (e.g. C:\WINDOWS)
7) Edit ird106.ini (the one in your Windows directory) and change the binary= entry
to the file you want to install (FREEORF.BIN).
8) Click on ird106.exe in C:\FREECAM. Press the start button. When the display turns green, you're all set.
9) Unlike other readmes it is not neccessary to copy the CIPHYSICAL.DLL anywhere.

If you use FREEORF.BIN you will notice in your CAM menu, that it identifies itself as "Irdeto Free 0CDF". In the menu it says "Irdeto FreeCAM 2" instead of "Irdeto - Freecam". This is for you to see, which version of FreeCAM is installed.

History:

FreeCAM2 - 010: Initial public release
FreeCAM2 - 011: Fixed a bug in the $0328D6 routine, which also existed in FreeCAM1. Channel switching is now faster.
FreeCAM2 - 012: Fixed a bug, that caused some receivers not to support D-Cards (e.g. Mediavision)

Technical Information:

I'm not the author of the original FreeCAM. I don't know, who has written this, but it is likely, that it has been written by people from the original Irdeto-CI development team or from the ALLCAM SE 4.x Team, because source code was definitely available.

I only patched the FreeCAM code (now known as FreeCAM 1) to support F-cards (used by ORF ans also PW). F-Cards use crypto PID 1762, which had to be added to the FreeCAM code.

So I did the following:

Patched a routine running from $00E05A to $00E091 to support 4 crypto-PIDs instead of only 3. This was done by changing two instructions both from "cmp.w [r7+A0h],#04h" to "cmp.w [r7+A0h],#05h" in that routine.

Patched a routine running from $0280EA to $0281CA to support 4 crypto-PIDs instead of only 3. This was done by changing the "movs.b r01,#3" to "movs.b r01,#4" at $028124.

Rewritten a Routine originally running from $030098 to $0300D5: Relocated the routine to $032800 and therefor patched the fjmp instruction at $00E07E. The routine now also supports PID 1762. This routine is only called by receivers who do not store a PMC-PID for each program.

Rewritten a routine originally running from $0300D6 to $030125: Relocated the routine to $0328D6 and therefor patched the fjmp instruction at $00EEF8. The routine now supports PID 1762. This routine is called by receivers who do store a PMC-PID for each program.

Rewritten a routine at $030064 so that is only can return 0602, 1702, 1722 or 1762. Relocated the routine to $0327C0. There is no special reason not to use the routine at $030064 anymore, but SE 4.7 also changed this, so did I. The routines at $032800 and $0328D6 now call $0327C0 instead of $030064. However the original routine is still intact and can be used, if problems occur. Beginning with version 013 the original routine at $030064 is called again."
Gruß
taskforce

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben