Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Camos - CSA 130/140 Update auf neue Transpoder beim Astra

Hallo,
haben diesen Thread mit Intersse gelesen. Bei meiner CAMOS CSA1300P BJ. 2010 liegt das gleiche Problem vor.
Während der Sylversterreise ließen sich nur noch ein paar Osteuropäische Sender von ASTRA1 19.2° scannen.
Habe hier Zuhause in Bochum nun den TELE5-Trick probiert.
1. Die Steuerung für die Antenne auf Hotbird gestellt.
2. Am Sat Reciever (Typ SVR300) die Sendertabelle ASTRA1 19.2° eingestellt.
3. In der Sendertabelle von ASTRA1 19.2° TELE5 als Sender ausgewählt.
4. Das ganze dauerte einen Monment und Oh Wunder lässt sich Tele 5 empfangen.
5. Nun lassen sich auch andere Sender von ASTRA1 19.2° auswähen und ansehen.

Da bei meinem SAT Reciever die gescannten Senderlisten gespeichert sind scheint das ganze also noch ein lösbares Problem zu sein.
ASTRA2 hat auch etliche deutschsprachige Sender und wird von meiner Anlage gesannt und erkannt.

Vielen Dank für diese Informationen, währe ich niemals selber drauf gekommen.

Hat jemamd eine Idee wo ich eine Kuppel für die CMOS CSA1300P herbekommen könnt? Die habe ich leider bei der Fehlersuche ziemlich beschädigt.

Grüße aus Bochum

Hello,
I have an issue with my CSA 1300P ( S/N CSA 0172 04/07 ) . The Camos control box ( made by MDH wiworld in March 2007) . Microcontroller is an Atmel ATMEGA16L ) doesn't lock on Astra 1( yellow led lights few seconds and then switches off ) . Nb: I would like to use AB3 but I have no signal detected ( no yellow light ) . I have changed the ‘’old’’ external coaxial which is between the dome and the control box for a brand new one without success.
It seems that the control box software would need to be updated . Changes on Astra 1 ( and/ or AB3 ) which could explain this issue?
Would it be possible to :
a) Change the whole control box ( for instance choose the Campingman one from Megasat? )
b) Try a solution as described ( in 2016 / sept 06 post of john , pseudo ''gibbo57'' ) , for the ostersystems :He wrote : Programmer which interfaces with the Control Unit. This programmer unit is Designed, Manufactured and Installed by Zeniatech Limited based in Athlone, Ireland
c) other solution?
Thanks a lot in advance for your advices / suggestions/ proposals
Best regards ,
Bernard

to A .... no
to B ... no
to C ... No ... there is currently no way ... except to replace the entire system with a new one

Hello Holzwurm0101 ,
This week I have been in contact with Megasat people.
They can provide to me one microprocessor chip ( unknown reference ) in order to replace the actual processor which was installed by Camos or Wiworld (reference PIC16FA873A ) for my CSA 1300P antenna and also their new IDU ( control box ) . Both parts should be able to fix my problem ...
What do you think about this proposal?
Regards

Hello,
I already heard something like that.
The idea is actually good, but also very expensive.
I think you should invest the money in a new antenna system

Hello,
Thank you very much for your answer. I will receive the new IDU and antenna processor next week and I hope the whole system will work .
If not I will upgrade it . For now the cost of this option ( 400 euros) is one third of the amount of the corresponding brand new antenna .
I will keep you inform of the result as soon as possible
Regards

Hello,
Good news. My system Camos CSA 1300P bought in 2007 works well again with the new Megasat IDU.
Surprising isn't?
It works only with the old Camos PIC antenna processor which was installed intially in 2007.
With the new Megasat PIC antenna processor ( I had bought with the new Megasat IDU ) that was not the case . The antenna was not recognized / detected !!!
I spent several hours to try all the combinations ( 4x ) of IDU and PIC . to finally find the good one.
This is an happy end story . This result could interest in people having an old Camos system as mine.
The ref are : antenna CSA 1300P : 1400P equipped with an electronic board Positioner 2007 ; 2007/03/09 designed by MDH . carte wiworld )
IDU ref on Ebay are :
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

NB: I got the IDU directly from Megasat in Germany . I have appreciated their technical support .
Best regards,
Bernard

Hello, that's really good news

Steuergerät IDU für Megasat Campingman Single USB Display Controller

Hello,
I am back on this forum in order to give you an update :)
My system Camos CSA 1300P bought in 2007 worked well with the Megasat IDU DP250P controller and a Fransat demo both bought in 2019 for receiving french TNT sat programs from June 2019 until this summer 2020 when I wanted to use it again.
Unfortunately the pointing of the antenna to Eutelsat 5W did not end up at this time during the searching phase and the detection of this sat failed.
A new sat Eutelsat 5WB ( sat 5 WA has been stopped ) has been positionned at the same location beginning 2020 with some problems due to the breakdown of some solar panes .It seems that transponders have been shared as much as possible for insuring a correct TV programs transmission.
I have tested my system on Astra 1 and it is working in terms searching / pointing and detection phase . It locks on the Astra 1 sat.
I have informed Megasat technical service suppore people about this issue which is , in my opinion , due to a non adequate programming section in the firmware of the IDU controller ( the last version 4.0 C doesn't cover Eutelsat 5W changes ) . I suspect that some parameters referring to the ''change'' of Eutelsat 5WA to 5WB have not been taken into account by Megasat and could explain my problem. Megasat is reacting well and asked me so far to tell them if my controller was equipped with a ''B transponder '' ... I have no idea about the answer and so far I asked them more explanations where to find this information . They have told to me that they will be back soon towards me ...
If you have any idea or interest about /in my issue , feel free to answer :)
Best regards

Bernard

that sounds good
maybe you can provide more detailed information about the devices and possibly also put the firmware or software in the database. so others can test too

Good news.
Megasat answered to me : the Eutelsat 5W B satellite could be selected on their Controller with the updated firmware rev 4.0c .
They added a new ''b-Eutelsat W'' option in the controller satellites list .
I found it after some trials...
The ''old'' Eutelsat 5W A is always present in the satellites list under the label Eutelsat 5W ( it is the 5th in the list ) . This is a little bit confusing because I was expecting that the new sat B was keeping the same generic label ( as sat B was replacing sat A ) . That explains why I had a problem in 2020 and not in 2019
In fact the new Eutelsat 5W B can be selected by scrolling up the list and is under the label b-Eutelsat 5W ( and not scrolling down :) )
Here we are .
I will make a trial in real condition as soon as possible and will be back to give you the results.
Regards

Tout fonctionne bien. J'ai pu retrouver le satellite Eutelsat 5W B sans problèmes en une poignée de secondes :)
Je remercie vivement le service client / technique Technisat
Cordialement
Bernard

Zurück
Oben