Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Autodata Supportthread

Also hab das gemacht wie im Video beschrieben, dann war die Fehlermeldung "Runtime Error......." weg dafür kommt das mit der CD

Video kenne ich nicht, kenne selber nur die Readme.txt und danach lief das ganze bei mir auch ohne Probleme.

Die Datei müsste doch beim Download mit dabei gewesen sein.

Hab alles nach der Anleitung gemacht, kommt aber die Runtime Error meldung... und im Beitrag 36 ist ein Video das hab ich eben dann versucht

Hello, greetings, I would like to ask a question, I have been using Autodata for a long time, version 3.40, in my case in Spanish, and I have installed it successfully in both Windows 7 and Windows 10, but now I don't know why, I have I have done a clean installation of windows and when installing autodata, I get the error that autodata cannot be installed in a virtual machine, however I am in native windows, has this happened to anyone? Thank you

@MORKAS

I remember that AutoData checks the registry files and looks for the hardware ID of your system, in virtual boxes this is either not present or replaced with some characters that indicate that Windows has been installed in a virtual machine, I suppose that's the issue with your PC.
There's a version of AutoData 3.45 in the forum, maybe try installing that one and if it doesn't work, check if your registry files are untouched by maybe another software you have previously installed.
If nothing helps, reinstalling Windows should be the next option, as you might have installed some kind of a modified version.

Thank you very much, yes, it could be something in the system, but I never had any problems installing it, the pity of Autodata 3.45 is that it is not in my language, and if it is at least in English I could manage with it, thank you very much, even if it is a pain , you may have to reinstall windows, regards

Edit:
Hello mate, I have realized something, I have 3 laptops and a desktop, on the desktop I also had autodata 3.40 working... and I have gone to try now, and I get the same warning that it cannot run under the machine virtual, and on the desktop, I have not done anything.....can it be something from a windows update? ùes I have the 22H2 commiation....that's strange, right?

Edit2:
Well I answer myself, I already discovered the problem... I started to think that I had updated?, and... I remember having activated a Windows feature (by trying a tutorial that I had seen), which is "windows defender application protection" , and what this feature does is that you can open windows in Microsoft Edge as if it were a virtual machine for security....so I have deactivated it and indeed, autodata already works, and I imagine that it will no longer give me problems... I hope someone can help if this is my case... regards

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
@Pagga2901]
HY.Ist das ein programm wo man alles schauen kann wie viel man alles anzieht Drehmoment usw. MFG

Hello, is Autodata 3.40 the latest version? For vehicles from 2013 onwards, is there an alternative? Greetings.

Doch ist diese auch nicht mehr aktuell die sind auch auf Online umgestiegen

Zurück
Oben