Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

MediaPortal Anleitung, Download & Diskussion ( kein Support mehr für Images unter OE2.5 ) NUR für Dreamboxen !!

Hello,
hello, i hope you can help me please because I Like mediaportal very much.

I have bought subscriptions to Both real-Debrid and premiumize.me accounts for viewing premium video files in media portal and i added the login details to the plugin but when i try to play a file i always see this messages:

Real-Debrid: Error hoster_not_free
and also this message:
this hoster is only working with enabled premium support

Please is it possible to help me Because i know i pay for the accounts but i can not watch anything, Somebody tell me in different forum i can use ftp method to clear the content for Real-Debrid in settings and it will work but i forget how to do this.

Is it possible please you may be able to help me so i can watch again video files with Real-Debrid or premiumize?

PLEASE I will be very happy if you can help me. Thank you very much.

Please can you tell me how i can remove my verified account from mediaportal and verify again a different account by pairing to the website with code? This i would like to do if possible.
Thank you very much.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Delete your account data in

/etc/enigma2/settings

You have to stop enigma2 before editing.

Hallo,

Ich habe 2 Fragen:
1. Gehen die Mediatheken jetzt alle nicht mehr wegen DRM? (Also auch ZDF und so?)
2. Ist es normal, dass bei BS nur noch so wenige Server ausgewählt werden können und davon meisten nur einer geht (vidto) und das noch in schlechter Qualität?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!

chiefobrei das ist aber blöde. Kann man daran nichts ändern oder manuell etwas nachinstallieren?

Zurück
Oben