Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

BeagleBone Black Image

@supamicha, could we expect a new snapshot ?? :hell

2014-01-04 - Fehler in "oscambuild" beseitigt, Dateien aktualisiert
2014-01-08 - Fehler in "sdcardinstaller.sh" beseitigt, "sdcardinstaller_emmc.sh" hinzugefügt
2014-02-07 - Snapshot Image hinzugefügt
2014-04-27 - Snapshot aktualisiert
2014-06-13 - Snapshot aktualisiert
2014-08-10 - Snapshot aktualisiert

As you see, the latest Snapshot will be from august and you improved always frequently after 2 month ! (see your list :emoticon-0115-inlov )

But serious, your BBB-Image will be the best ! :emoticon-0165-muscl:agree:

Can someone advise me, please ?

The new BBB-board has 4 gB flash-memory instead the old 2 gB BBB-board.
Everything will be gone Okay with the first flash from SD-card (push start/boot-button ofcourse). Webif of Oscam works at port 8888 !!

As soon I'll connect with WinSCP there is connection, but could not edit or change the internal file like etc/network/interfaces.
Why it is forbidden with WinSCP to edit directly ? Will be the rest of the empty part of the internal flash give some troubles or is there a special
command to clean this "empty" part ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

I think it is a problem from WinSCP. Does it work with PuTTy ?

Re: AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

Thanks, my friend has troubles with his new BBB and howto from my side :emoticon-0168-drink

Tomorrow I'll test it physically with my own stuff like PC, home network and own parameters. :emoticon-0105-wink: :emoticon-0105-wink:

@supamicha, this will be the message after first flash without reboot or sdcopy !

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Re: AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

This will be seen; Boot from internal flash)

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

I could edit nothing (no static IP possible, the file will be zero/emptyafter edit)

Thanks, I'll try this Saturday and let you know :good:

@supamicha, your latest snapshot will be available but after copy/flash/boot the BBB (C = 4Gb internal memory) there is no networkconnection possible. :emoticon-0179-headb

Test with the older august ( snapshot.img ) still Okay, after copy/flash/boot the BBB (C = 4Gb internal memory), but impossible to edit with Winscp :emoticon-0156-rain:
Test with the older April ( snapshot.img ) still Okay, after copy/flash/boot the BBB (C = 4Gb internal memory), but also possible to edit normal with Winscp :good:

AW: BeagleBone Black Image

The differenz between the images are kernel version and the packages. The April uses Grip Distribution which is not any more supported.
I have no idea how i can help you because i dont have a 4GB Bone.

Re: AW: BeagleBone Black Image

@supamicha indeed, the problem for the BBB rev C will be the kernel version specially different for the network protocol.

The base is a little different for the BBB rev C (4Gb),but here you can find the new debian flasher image. (
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
) You can find it here on this page
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Could you build a new snapshot for the BBB rev C too ? So we have in future two snapshot image-soft for the BBB rev B and C ?

For your latest info !!!!
Finally test with the BBB rev C (4Gb),programming with latest debian flasher image, updates and oscam installation from trunk works perfectly !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Tonight I have flashed/used your latest snapshot into the (old-version) BBB with 2gB flash !
But, ................. unfortunately this morning the OscamServer was down.
After a reboot (BBB was reachable) he starts normaly but the readers (don't work)

AW: BeagleBone Black Image

I have no problem with the actual snapshot image.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z mit Tapatalk

Zurück
Oben