Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

BeagleBone Black Image

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: BeagleBone Black Image

Please show the output of following commands with dhcp on

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
I only use static address without any problems.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
As you ask, from the BBB (internal) in DHCP-mode on;

AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

Please try this:

Are you sure that BBB is the only device with this ip address ?

@supamicha, thanks for quick reply.
Will give it a try tonight.

Tonight, the BBB wit new snapshot works perfectly.
But it was stopped this morning.

Quick the @supamicha snapshot from august loaded and saw this;

As you know, I use in rc.local;

In the new snapshot you will use already the latest fake-hwclock.
Could maybe my shutdown line disturb the parameters or configuration of static IP and clock functions in your latest snapshot ?

AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

BBB has no hardware clock and when you put shutdown in your rc.local and fake-hwclock sets wrong time at system start i think it is possible that your bone hangs up.
Try to start a small script in rc.local which starts shutdown after syncing time from ntp. Why do you need a restart every day ?

I use static ip in my bone and i have no problems with it. I do not think it is a time problem.

Re: AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

Indeed, it is not time problem.
Yesterday evening, the newest snapshot with the simpel static lines flashed into the BBB; :emoticon-0169-dance
address 192.168.1.88
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.1.254

Till this morning the new snapshot works like a charm until I try a cold reboot only. (after 8 hours from start)
From that moment the new snapshot (without "reboot" into rc.local ! :D ) the BBB starts again and again.
Reason for test was the free-memory decreasing from 440 to 358 Mb, with the august snapshot it is always
from 440 to 390 MB in a day (the reason why the restart each day)

Directly flashed with the august snapshot (the 2014-10-17 snapshot don't works as I told already) and works
still perfectly during 9 hours (reboot 3x and 2x coldboot as a test). (August snapshot works Okay from the begin
until this week !)

Could you give an advise how to improve or find the problem ??
Thanks in advance.

BBB is for sure the only device with IP 192.168.1.88 (same IP as I use for the snapshot of august)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: Re: AW: Re: BeagleBone Black Image

I have no idea why you have these problems. My BBB works without any perfect without any problems.

@supamiche, it's something with the boot........... that will be different since your latest two updates 2014-10-17 and 2014-11-22.

Again, the snapshot version of 2014-8-10 will be superb, it works still without any problems !!!
Do you have an another version of the (2Gb) BBB maybe ? It will be really strange that my version of the BBB works perfectly
with all your SnapShot(s) from the beginning (january) until August. And your two latest SnapShot(s) it goes wrong after a reboot.

Pls, could you try a cold (power) and also a normal reboot ?
Thanks in advance.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: BeagleBone Black Image

Differences are:
- kernel update (source :
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
)
- uboot update (/boot/uboot/MLO, /boot/uboot/u-boot.img - source :
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
)
- packages update (apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade)
- oscam (oscambuild)
- maybe oscam build or restart script (/usr/local/bin/oscambuild, /usr/local/bin/oscamrestart)

Cold and warm boot are ok (reboot, shutdown -r now, switch off power supply)

Can you try your reboot with crontab (/etc/crontab) like this :
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!
/usr/local/bin/autorestart
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

I think this will prevent your reboot loop.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@supamicha, it seems to be the solution. :emoticon-0168-drink

After installation your latest snapshot all tryouts of reboot (reboot, shutdown -r now, switch off power supply) works very good !:emoticon-0157-sun:

I'll come back within 1 or 2 days with the final story of the youngest SnapShot and the improvement/solution you gave.

@supamicha, a first look at the BBB gives nothing ...... Oscam switched-off with the latest SnapShot (with your try from yesterday and without (!) "shutdown -r 05:00" in rc.local)

The oscamrestart with old line "systemctl restart oscam.service" was changed into;
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Don't we need longer the line "systemctl restart oscam.service" ?
Why you will test the sleep for 5 minutes ? instead the each night reboot ?

@supamicha, sorry for the stupid mistake :emoticon-0179-headb :emoticon-0179-headb :emoticon-0179-headb from my side.
I'll understand the extra lines :emoticon-0169-danceyou mean. You prevent the loop with a sleep of 5 minutes. (1 minute also okay ?)

If this test is okay, what will be the best way to force each night the reboot automatically ?

Zurück
Oben