Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Primo NextGen Angebot: Skin Luna Garigor

alexr1

Ist oft hier
Skin Luna Garigor

Garig.jpg

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Updated skin Default skin mod (default) IGO_Luna 28 12 2020

The update is large enough.
Expanded TTS settings options in additional TTS settings
Added a function for adjusting the map tilt separately for Near-Normal-Far positions. Tilt control in map settings. In the future, there are thoughts to change the very setting of the slope of the map, so far only thoughts.
Added option to display the cost of the trip. Fuel cost menu is located in vehicle settings, currency in regional settings.
Added alternative voice acting for TMS events. Settings in the TMC menu. Personally, I turn off the standard TMC voice acting in the audio settings and turn on the one in the TMC settings, there you can adjust the brevity of the phrases. The regular voiceover reads the entire book. When using Russian TTS in a foreign region, it helps a lot.
Added an option for setting up an auto review, different things in detail, other edits, optimization.
I also attach Russian Voice & Lang. It will also work with the skin uv. pongo.
Happy New Years to everyone. Good luck on the road!

Download:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Thanks Garigor

Update Skin_def_luna_mod_gg_31_01_21.rar

Modified many different little things. I wanted to do it for a long time, all my hands did not reach.
Fixed some inaccuracies, thanks to users for active tests.
On request, added a menu for testing speed cameras.
Optimization.

Link

Thanks Garigor

Update
skin_def_luna_mod_gg_21_08_01

: skin_def_luna_mod_gg_21_08_01
From the author
By popular demand, added the ability to block roads through a skin.
Reworked the housenumber.zip plugin in order to be able to change the color of the house numbering. Sometimes the street name begins with a number + house number, it is not always clear what kind of set of numbers is there.
Many other, different edits. Mostly on the schedule. I have long wanted to do it.
That's probably all (unless there are some global discoveries).

thanks, Garigor

Zurück
Oben