Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Becker 43/45 Re: MixSerDrv - TMC Protokollumwandlung GNS, OpenTMC, RoyalTek, AmarylloDynamics

vaz2108

Hello Everybody!

First of all, sorry to write in English, but unfortunately I do not speak German. I would like ask your help regarding the TMC reception in Becker Active 45. I would like to use Igo Primo on this Becker, but unfortunately the TMC is not working (the other functions are working). This MixSerDrv seems a very good tool and I need some help to setup it for my Becker (if possible). In my PNA there is Avanteq TMC receiver, this is the reason why I hope it will work.
I followed the instructions of MixSerDrv v3 (with google translate) but unfortunately it does not work. Is there anybody who can help me? Thanks in advance!

AW: Re: MixSerDrv - TMC Protokollumwandlung GNS, OpenTMC, RoyalTek, AmarylloDynamics

Hello and welcome to our board :)

I think it ist better that you first check and ask HERE.
That ist the IGO Primo Board and maybe you do not need this tool. Sorry but I do not know your device and the IGO software.
I contact one of the IGO MODs and maybe he will shift your question to the right place.

AW: Re: MixSerDrv - TMC Protokollumwandlung GNS, OpenTMC, RoyalTek, AmarylloDynamics

Hello VAZ2108,

Sorry, but you have already identified the problem.
The newer devices of the Becker Series 45 and 50 use a chipset from GNS for GPSand TMC,
but there was a AVANTEQ already installed chipset.

Unfortunately, it has not yet succeeded to find a good solution for this, as indeed already found in other
devices such as Navigon, etc.. There is no real clean solution. You're going to like this Navi Although the Navigon devices can install third-party software, but if then still without TMC, MixSerDrv tool that is not bad but just not workingas it should, these Navis.

Unfortunately, all I can say no more because I've never tried it, but someone should know what he is going to helpsign up here and try guaranteed. So please a little patience

Re: AW: Re: MixSerDrv - TMC Protokollumwandlung GNS, OpenTMC, RoyalTek, AmarylloDynam

Thanks for your reply!
Maybe you are wrong, because this Becker PNA has HQ-TMC receiver, which is AVANTEQ made according to my information.
Before purchasing this navi, I though that the Primo will run perfectly on this device, because the Becker navi software is based on Primo engine. In spite of the fact, the TMC is not working (other functions of Primo is working). It is quite embarrassing....

Hello vaz2108,

yes it is correct that the basic software that is derived from NNG Primo 2.0. But that has nothing to do with the hardware, any hardware manufacturer here goes his own way and can adapt the software to NNG.

If the hardware which is known to go forth and watch how the programmers told the software and it works, but then unfortunately includes the TMC for third-party software out there now other drivers, and other parameters are set.

So can no longer access the chip and therefore the TMC no longer works! There the Primo software.
Sorry but no one has found a solution yet.

Zurück
Oben