Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Python 2.04 / Cobra 2.04

AW: Python 2.04 / Cobra 2.04

With Cobra firmware is the emu support possible. Perhaps you're meaning a special provider support via emu?

Schade - hatte mich schon gefreut weil im "Changelog" unter "Special Stuff" stand: Unpairing of Sky DE v13 and v14 Smartcards

Denkt Ihr da kommt noch was in einer 2.05er Software oder war´s das mit entheiraten?

----------------
Special stuff:
----------------
- Unpairing of Sky DE v13 and v14 Smartcards

v02.04:
------------
- fixed a bug when writing EMM-GA to NDS smartcards

Who wants to write the GA EMM A0...34 can find the ModBox (mbx) file over here: Link ist nicht mehr aktiv.

ATTENTION
! Write this GA only if you do NOT have the F0 Tier, otherwise it is useless. It changes also your Payload from 03 to 02 putting the card in the pre-paired mode, with the risk of not working anymore as soon as you will get a F0 Tier!

Its death no more support for the Belgium emulator because of ...... Complainers

I hope you have to give a lot of money back to the people you sold it to.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
To bad i did not sold it so didn't refunded anybody.

I have 1 personal deltacam twin card for the bedroom.

Now i just take the card out of the tv in the living room and place it in the other tv.
One small thing don't have every channel now.
Only the ones in my package.

So keep dreaming Illicit

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

@Illicit
Why?
There is no one but was forced to buy the module.

Zurück
Oben