Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

ORF-Karte wird I read this thread from start to finish as I have a problem with my 0D98 card. Namely,

Maximmuss66

Premium
EN:
Hi guys, I read this thread from start to finish as I have a problem with my 0D98 card. Namely, I bought a card allegedly activated on ebay from a known buyer, the card worked with 3 tiers and showed the dates 27/05/2023. on all 3 Tiers. The other day it stopped and now I can't get it to start? The card gets EMM-G but uniq doesn't. Could someone help me with activation or registration if someone is from Austria? Thanx
DE:
Hallo Leute, ich habe diesen Thread von Anfang bis Ende gelesen, da ich ein Problem mit meiner 0D98-Karte habe. Ich habe nämlich bei eBay von einem bekannten Käufer eine angeblich freigeschaltete Karte gekauft, die Karte funktionierte mit 3 Stufen und zeigte das Datum 27.05.2023. auf allen 3 Ebenen. Neulich hat es aufgehört und jetzt kann ich es nicht mehr starten? Die Karte erhält EMM-G, Uniq jedoch nicht. Könnte mir jemand bei der Aktivierung bzw. Registrierung helfen, wenn jemand aus Österreich kommt? Danke

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ohne deine configs zu kennen dürfte das nichts werden. Poste doch mal die oscam.server, oscam.conf und oscam.user in einem Spoiler und nicht als nutzlose Textdatei... die jeder erst herunterladen müsste.
Denn für mich sieht es so aus als wenn du die Karte geblockt hast und das müsstest du zuerst mal wieder rückgängig machen damit die Karte überhaupt verlängert wird.

Ok, here I edited the post...btw. this message in log Orf.[lo] [cryptoworks] dvbapiau emmtype=global, len=87 (hex: 0x57), idx=0, cnt=2: blocked & saved (0 ms
Ill got because have needsglobalfirst = 1 is oscam.server. Without this emm goes...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
First.. is your card activated in the ORF User Center? Here you got Global EMMS and Shared EMMS
After that need ORF Cards only shared EMM`s for extention not global Emms... in Cryptoworks Mode.

Sometimes the card will only accept new EMM`s in Irdeto Mode.. but first you should test your Card in Cryptoworks,. if you have no success you can also switch for card aktivating in Irdeto Mode and then back to Cryptoworks.. wenn your Card ist activ.

emmreassembly = 1

let the default = 2

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
1.As I wrote, I bought the card on ebay pre-activated until 2028, card was work about less than 30 days then 27.05 stop...
I don't know if the seller activated it and where, I tried register card on this
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
but it doesn't work because this error:

2. Does this mean I have now to disable emm-g then and only allow emm-s in CW Mode?
Thanks for your reply and help...

p.s. if anyone is willing to help with card registration, I would send them my card number via p.m so we can try and see what happens with it?
thank you

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The ORF Card is for 30 Days preaktivated... after this you need the activation in the Customer Center of ORF.. this must be done by your Seller... only he can activate the Card!!! because he pay the GIS (broadcasting fee) in Austria for your Card.
If you are not pay GIS in Austria you can`t activate the Card... unless you have your seller's customer access data.

For acticating your card you should deactivate all blockers in the reader..
when the Card ist activ you can block
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
and maybe the globals too... but globals blocking is not neccesary for ORF Cards in Cryptoworks Mode.

If your seller has activated the card, the extension should also come automatically for the next 5 Years to the card after removing the blockers.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So it is possible that I was scammed and that the sender only took money from me and did not give me what I paid for,
since he doesn't respond to my messages anymore?
I paid almost 280€ for the card with postage, ahh...fine if that's the case then I bought the most expensive subscription in
my life...:(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
let the card run in cryptoworks mode for a few hours without a blocker... in parallel you can have a look at the oscam.reader settings for the irdeto mode... and if the card is not activated in cryptoworke mode, try the whole thing in irdeto mode ... then you simply deactivate the Cryptoworks Reader in the oscam.server and activate the Irdeto Reader. I've attached an example for an internal reader.

now you only must deactivate CW Reader an activate Irdeto Reader. (do not both activate at the same time!!)
Good luck

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ah, it's good..it finally worked and now work in CW mode since it works the same number of channels in Irdeto.
But, how can I notice that I have less 8 channels than before it worked from a card with 3 Tiers (now there are 6)?
These channels are no longer working from card:

It seems that the issue you are having with your 0D98 card is related to its activation or registration. Unfortunately, as a bot, I cannot help you with the activation or registration process, but I can suggest some steps that may help you troubleshoot the issue.

Firstly, you can try to restart your OSCam server and check if the issue persists. If it does, you can check if the card is properly inserted in the card reader and if the reader is functioning correctly.

You can also check if the configuration file for OSCam (oscam.conf) is correctly set up for your card. I see that you have already provided your configuration file, and it seems to be correct for your card.

Additionally, you can try to contact the seller from whom you bought the card to see if they can help you with the activation or registration process. Alternatively, you can contact the official support for your card provider to get assistance with the activation or registration process.

I hope this information helps you resolve your issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

These are the

for your Card...

The other Channels are
... and with Activating of these Channels your Card will be paired... so there is no chance to open with oscam. Also let it be...
That was also just a 30-day trial offer

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
just for your info, dunno if it´s the same for other card owners
my card from 11/2022 came to me preactivated like yours did. I tryed to get it extended with CW-Reader but there isn´t a chance. IF I turn on irdeto-reader für 2 hours it extends.
Currently mine shows the date 21/02/2024, it was extended 2 weeks ago in irdeto-mode, and is runing in cw-mode since then..

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben