Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

OpenATV 6.2 dm800se sim2 image daily build

bootlogo.jpg

Image build from oe-alliance-core 4.2 source:
- Gstreamer 1.13.0
- Pyhton 2.7.13
- Libc6 2.2.6
- Openssh 7.6
- Busybox 1.27
- Samba 4.6.7
- Openssl 1.0.2m
- Nfs Util 2.1.1
- Dropbear 2017.75
- Bitbake 1.37
- Gcc 6.3.0 Memleak fixes

Changes:
- Set default language to English
- Removed defaultsat settings
- Removed some left over .py files (save flashspace)
- Added secret cam feed

Image has about 4MB flash space left after installing and removing other languages.

OpenATV-6.2-dm800se #ssl84d:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Image needs testing, probably you also need flash-expander.

For those of you with a SIM A8P box:

Flash this image and before you press reboot goto the flash webpage again and flash the original ssl84 on top. You can find the original ssl here:

I tested this on my own Sunray dm800se with tripple tuner and sim a8p inserted, it works fine !

For both a8p and original boxes you can also update to the latest (non patched) drivers, just telnet or ssh to your box and enter the following command:
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!
and reboot the box.

Btw this also works for original dm800se boxes !

[edit] I forgot the depmod -a, latest unpatched drivers also work on sim a8p boxes !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ciao!
this image does not start, yellow line up to half way then blue LED flashes and it always stays like that !!
am I wrong?

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Do you see the atvlogo (the black one in the start post) ? If that's not the case you don't have sim2 box.
I know for sure this one works 20180107:

The image is build on daily base, I don't check every day of the images work.
It's possible some changes were done in the source code which can cause problems.

hello, I see the black starting logo then sparische and you can not see it anymore
it does not stop loading my box .DM 800SE SIM 2.10.
6.1 works perfectly !!

ciao yes this work: 20180107
all perfectlly thanks a lot
Frank

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
The image 20181101 will work again (upload tonight)
Previous versions didn't work because there was not enough space left to start the box, somehow the defaultsat plugin was back in the image.
For now it works again, but the free space is at a crtical point.
When you run in the situation where the box doesn't boot, you can remove the not needed languages manually in a telnet or ssh console:
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Der Link führt aber zum Original Image nicht zum CLONE Image der 800se

Oh OK, i tried i 2 times with my 800se clone and it stucks on R01 error.... maybe i will flash it again. Now it runs a other image on the box. Will test it next wek again. thanks

Hi ihr hab mega problem "R01: NO CA FOUND" und zwar wollt ich meine Dreambox 800HD SE SIM A8P mit diesem Image geflasht, danach wollt ich mit telnet "
wget -qO-
| tar -xj -C /lib/modules/3.2-dm800se/extra
depmod -a" machen kam aber in nen komisches menü da bin ich auf exit nun R01: NO CA FOUND!

was kann ich tun bin für jede hilfe dankbar

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
You didn't flash the original SSL.
Please follow this very careful:
Flash this image and before you press reboot goto the flash webpage again and flash the original ssl84 on top. You can find the original ssl here:

The part you are struggling with is just to update the drivers to the latest available version(this only works on original or sim a8p boxes), this has nothing to do with NO CA FOUND !

Hello, is this image stabil, because I have on my dream clone a openatv installed and sometimes when i watch iptv the screen freeze and the clone start again with a crash log.

Zurück
Oben