Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support GoPal 4.x Latest Maps and software for GoPal E3230(MD 97150) advice

mcdodd

Hi, hope you are all well, I have been directed from UK to your site because of the Medion support you have here.
I have a MD 97150(Gopal E3230 4.5A-31869) and I would like to update the maps to as new as possible please. I would also like to upgrade to latest software too if this is possible.
Can someone please help with correct maps and software to download and instructions please?

many thanks in advance
mcdodd

AW: Latest Maps and software for GoPal E3230(MD 97150) advice

Hi mcdodd,

your E3230 should run the latest GoPal 6.0, however, do not activate 3D as you have 64 MB RAM only.

Follow these links for your downloads:

Installation routine in general as follows:

Preparation of -SD Card with new data
CleanUp of your device E3230
Insert SD Card
Run installation

GoPal Version 93659 - Angebot Software Medion GoPal 6.0 ME Build 93659 Installationsdaten SD Card
scroll down to the PE version which is the second download

Maps - Angebote Maps GoPal 6.0 Kartenmaterial Europe East West Q2/2011

Speed traps - Blitzer Mobil Europa für GoPal 6 - Februar 2012

Instructions are here - if you want a manual in English please type "manual Gopal 6" searching google - sorry, everything here in German only - HowTo FAQ und How to - Installations- und Anwendertipps, Erklärungen und mehr...

many thanks for your quick reply! when you say do not activate 3D by that do you mean 3D buildings etc? because Navigator 4 has 3D option and I use it.
Could I keep original Navigator 4 and just update the maps and POI?

many thanks
Mark

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Hi Mark,

you can keep GoPal 4 if you have version 4.8. There are maps for this version Angebote Maps GoPal 4.8 - 5.x Kartenmaterial Q4/2010 (alle Karten einzeln verfügbar) which are dated 4th quarter 2010 which is quite ok for the time being. However GoPal 6 offers maps as of 2nd quarter 2011. I guess, maps for version 4 will not be renewed any further.

If you try to update to version 6, you will much more enjoy the features offered. Just do it and if you have any querries, let us know and we'll help you.

As to 3D this means buildings and landscape profiles.

Have a nice day.

Re: AW: Latest Maps and software for GoPal E3230(MD 97150) advice

guten Tag
welche und Passwort

Zurück
Oben