Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

HowTo BK & RSA von Humax Digi+ IV (III & II) Beta

AW: HowTo BK & RSA von Humax Digi+ IV (III & II) Beta

Yes willem is cheap

But willem +bga how ?

anyone knows ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I have Humax Digi + II , if someone can desolder the glued flash I can send him receiver, please contact me.

All nagra systems welcome!
Contact over PM only!
Send me your dump file if you have it,first i check it up, then i doo the ex*****ion if you want.....and finally we can deal about it...

Cheapest BGA flash reader (Wellon VP-990 programmer+WL-EBGA64 adaptor...)
You can easy remove the epoxy glue with IR Station/Hot air/Razor blade.. at 135 °C !Bee patient! some flash lost your data if overheated...

AW: Re: HowTo BK & RSA von Humax Digi+ IV (III & II) Beta

Hallo all, I buy a DigiTv Humax Digi+IV with a Blue DigiTV Card and I will extract the RSA and Box Key. Can me someone help with a step-by-step procedure (please send it to my PM)? Maybe with some pictures? The second question: works this card with any cam? Diablo, etc. ?
Best regards Adi

Hallo all,I have DigiTv Humax Digi+III I will extract the RSA and Box Key. Can me someone help with a step-by-step procedure (please send it to my PM)? Maybe with some pictures?
Best regards.

Humax Digi+IV

The photos at the beginnig of this thread are WRONG! The pins are bad counted! A4,A5,B5,C5,C6, they are NOT on the left side of the cx24155. You should count from the upper left corner, to the right , and NOT to down! I have an Humax Digi+IV, I tried to Jtag-it, and i found this problem.

rs*&b*

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

You do not have to waste your time with jtag...Simple desolder your flash chipset...Or send deco for knowledge-full engineer...
+ Read it out with flash programmer...like UP or Wellon...

!~And then~!
...I can decrypt nagra block for you..

(H* IV use 016C standard.. flash size 4mb..)

:emoticon-0138-think

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So... after the last update which i installed(OTA),my humax IV losts a lot of functions of the main menu(i cannot reorder the programs, can't find any other FTA program, even erase a program is impossible). I'm wondering(!),it is possible to find somewhere the original software of this damned receiver?! I didn't found nothing, nowhere, about this receiver. I think was made on another planet:JC_hmmm:

hum_iv_downgrade

Greetings!

Here is your old revision firmware (SW Version: RPSNA 1.00.10) ! The 016C N@gr4 block was erased..You have to put your block data into the dump..., otherwise the card wont work in deco...

nJ0Y

Down Link:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Pass4file:
0nly4y0u

By3!

:emoticon-0167-beer:

Zurück
Oben