Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Archiv / Down Help me Navigon 2100 max

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

steveone

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hi. I am italian and I have a Navigon 2100 max.
I want use a new sd card and install the latest europe map and if it's possible a software to play movies on the screen.
Is it possible? can you help me?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Ok I download only 5 files in this page and not nfs-Dateien, poi-Dateien, TTS-Files, Karten
true?

AW: Help me Navigon 2100 max

The Download soft from my first link and unzip.
Content from the map folder to delete. The soft copy on a freshly formatted SD card.
Download and unzip the *. map files from the nfs second link. The map and *. nfs files and copy to your SD card into the folder NAVIGON / map pure memory.
The SD card stuck into the Navi and do a soft reset.
That's all you need to make.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ok thank's!
There is a method to download all map files in one shot?

Ok It works! but is the original software? the graphic is different than the original ....

Ok It works! but is the original software? the graphic is different than the original ...

It's possibile to play divx?

AW: Re: Help me Navigon 2100 max

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
I guess the original software version of your 2100max is 7.0.12 with that greyish buttons... the newer version has a more dark/black graphical layout. If you like the grey buttons better you can use this software version: https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/threads/63190
works nicely on my 2100max, but you cannot use the phone symbol and voice recognition of course.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Yes, but you´ll need additional software on your PNA to do this.
You could use the menu from here:
https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/showpost.php?p=339557&postcount=8
(klick on the first spoiler and download the menu)
it also contains a video player, but you´ll need to convert your movies to the approriate size with
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
for example.

Hope this helps,
Fred

What is the "the phone symbol and voice recognition"?

AW: Help me Navigon 2100 max

Hello.
Your Navi does not support these functions, because I'll have another version of the proposal on the 2100max is running more stable than others.

In the product info says 4310 max...is it normal? my product is 2100 max...

and... what is myroute?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben