Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support ich brauche hilfe beim komponentenschutz für einen porsche

YeahSoWhat

hello, I hope this is the right forum to ask this, but I need to do component protection on a Cayenne 2019 and I'm using a cloned version of Piwis, which I suspect is the Adonis disk image created last year by a former Colleagues were installed. I'm not really sure how he did it, but he was able to do component protection. If anyone can help me, please send me a PM

look, I need to install a component protector on the airbag module gateway and front BCM. Can you do that for me?
(sorry for the bad german i dont know how to speak it and i am using translators for this)

I don't quite understand the point at the moment, why do you need the component protection for the components mentioned
Take a look under F7 additional menu and or for the control devices mentioned under the menu item Coding

Anhänge

• IMG_7160.jpg
    IMG_7160.jpg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 24
  • IMG_7161.jpg
    IMG_7161.jpg
    794,2 KB · Aufrufe: 21
  • IMG_7162.jpg
    IMG_7162.jpg
    900 KB · Aufrufe: 22
  • IMG_7163.jpg
    IMG_7163.jpg
    1,7 MB · Aufrufe: 25
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
the porsche on my shop has randomly decided to throw around component protection codes one week after i programmed power steering i programmed the cars module because the car had a hard steering so yeah long story short i need to do component protection on the modules mentioned above

As I already wrote take a look at F7 additional menu and or for the control devices mentioned under the menu item Coding

PPN access is chargeable, I don't have any access data, but you don't normally need it for what you want to do

i dont care about the charge i am willing to pay as mich as need but i cant find support for this version for shit

Zurück
Oben