Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Cacheex3

Teste mal bitte folgendes, lokalen Reader deaktivieren beim User und nur die Gruppe vom cacheex zuweisen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dann hat dein cacheex Partner etwas falsch eingestellt. Du bekommst Deinen eigenen Cache zurück.

Cacheex_maxhop stell mal auf 0
Im cacheex User

AW: Cacheex3

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Sorry to break into this thread in english, but my native language is Dutch. I've been breaking my head over this issue for two days already.
I am using OScam unstable 1.20 #7507 and am exchanging cache with another server with exaxt the same setup.
Although the log says CACHE3 I can see in the log that my local is also checked.

Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

I will post my exact configs later today, but this is not an issue that sounds strange to me :emoticon-0138-think
I hope together we can find out what is happening.

Hello,

I Think that is the Same problem like the other User.
Your CS Partner have wrong Settings in your Account on his Server. They send the Cache from your Reader back to you. With the entry cacheex_maxhop 0 i think the Problem Must end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Well... since I am in control of both servers I have control over the settings of both servers so I am curious if this helps. I already tried cacheex_maxhop 0 but we will see. Here are my settings for the readers and users

SERVER A

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

SERVER B

The locals are identical on both servers and are both in group 1
Group 50 is reserved for the cacheex users

A client account on SERVER B

The result...

But...

As you can see from the screendump. The ecm is from the cache (cache3), but the local on the same server is also triggered (smartreader).
Another channel... i tried to pick the part in the debug log where the request starts and in my opinion ends

In this case the channel was watched on server A and pushed to server B where my testclient resides. The box received the ecm from cache3, but in the status screen on server B I could see that my local was also triggered for the same channel and from what I can see in this debug log both my locals were tried. I would assume that once a channel is in the cache the local would not be triggered at all.

If I remove the testclient from the group with locals the screen stays blank. (client gets 'rejected group' - no matching reader')

My head is spinning. I can't get a grasp of it and it seems I am not alone in this. :emoticon-0124-worri

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

gleiches Problem weiterhin. Ich erhalte zwar cache von meinem Sharepartner, doch er wird nicht zum entschlüsseln genommen. Keine Ahnung was mit dem cache passiert.
Hatte eben meinem lokalen Reader deaktiviert und mir nur die Gruppe 10 zugeteilt.

Hi,

Dann sendet Dir da jemand Fake CW's.
Es wird Dir quasi vorgegaukelt das was da ist.

Since I have control over both servers I can assure you that no fake CW's are sent out from either of the servers. It's clear to see that everytime a channel hits cache3 the local reader is also triggered (is visibible on the status page) and from what I can see also in the debug log (see my previous post).

After some more testing this is what I see...

A client is connected to SERVER B and requests a channel which was pushed to the server by the cacheex mode 3 reader on SERVER A. The channel is in the cache constantly. The first ecm is a cache3 hit (10ms)

The second ecm is grabbed from the local on SERVER B

The rest of the ecm's is also grabbed from the local on SERVER B. No more cache3 hits.
When I look at the cacheex3 page I can see that SERVER A is still pushing the ecm to SERVER B (the push count rises), but on SERVER B the 'got count' for this channel stays the same. (In a few minutes push went from 583 to 591 on SERVER A, but got on SERVER B stayed at 24 for this channel).

If I look in the debug log I can see that from the moment my client started watching the channel (OOD3) the pushed ecm is ignored and my local reader is preferred.

So... I reset the reader stats, the user stats etc. Everything was 0.
User A watches a channel on SERVER A. The channel gets pushed to SERVER B.
User B watches the same channel as user A but he is watching it from SERVER B.
The first ECM is a cache3 hit (10ms). The stats for user B tell me that he is getting cache after cache hit. ECM's delivered = 2, Cache hits = 10

This is a filtered log from SERVER B

But....

The stats for my local show me that the cache3 hits are not for free. Every cache3 hit is also a hit on my local. So 10 cache3 hits in the log means 10 ecm's found by my local and so on. After a while the user stats show that 3 ECM's were delivered (those were visible in the log as ' found (161 ms) by localmd (P/1/1/3) '. The cache3 hits are counted as cache. After about 5 to 10 minutes... cache hits on user B = 30... ECM hits on my local are also 30.

Is it the loadbalancer? (10. Log statistics only)? Prefer local cards is set to 0 (local cards like proxied). Cache delay = 10ms, Cache time = 15 seconds (ZIGGO ecm's have an interval of 20 seconds). Maximum cache count = 7500. Cacheex wait time = 50ms.

So concluding... actually two things are happening

1. Pushed ECM's are replaced by ECM's from my own local when using cacheex mode 3
2. Every cache3 hit in the log is also a ECM found by my local so cache3 is not really cache3.

Why is every cache3 hit also a hit on my own local? What is wrong with my setup or with cache3?

Zurück
Oben