Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Domotiocz AVM DECT200 - switch / domiticz on raspberry

HarryHase

Elite Lord
Supporter
Lösungen
ongoing thread, to be continued later. please help to make it better ...

I searched for an implementation for the AVM devices, but only found an old sample, which is not working with username and password.
I looked around in the internet and got an sample based on bash scripting from chip magazine. I adapoted it to a domoticz switch.

1) All we need a new folder in ....domoticz/scripts (like fritz)
2) the scripts from the attachment. All the files in the fritz directory and don't forget to make the scripts exutable (chmod +x *)
3) in both scripts we set
- fritz!box address
- password
- username
4) In domitcz we generate a virtual switch
5) know we set on/of parameters
on: script:///home/pi/domoticz/scripts/fritz/smart_fritz_ain.sh on 087610330743
off: script:///home/pi/domoticz/scripts/fritz/smart_fritz_ain.sh off 087610330743
6) save & ready to go
---
If we start the script smart_fritz_terminal.sh in an terminal window we got all the Information that are avaible in the Fritzbox. This can be used to improve my quick&dirty implenmantation.

Anhänge

• fritz.rar
    4,4 KB · Aufrufe: 18
Zurück
Oben