Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

#2 Could someone help me understand car audio amplifiers?

LuisasJuckan

Hi. Pretty long time I'm looking closely to the digital-eliteboard.org. I like this forum. I'm not sure is the "Qbox HD" ight category , but I really need the answer.

#2 Could someone help me understand car audio amplifiers?
I have a 97 Ford Ecplorer. I put in a Sony Xplod heazdunit. I've replaced all the door speakers with some Pioneer 5x7 speakers, installed two Kicker flush mount 1" tweeters in the front, and have two Kicker CVR 12" subs in the back. I have one Powerzone Crunch 1500x1 amplifier powering my subwoofers, and a 1.5 farad capacitor.
Anywho, I'm generally happy with the sound of my car stereo. I would, however, like for it to be louder. Not the bass, I'm happy with that, I wanted everything else besides the bass louder, like midranges, fullranges, tweeters, whatever. So my question is should I bhy an amplifier to pwoer the door speakers that are already in there for more powerful sound, and if so what kind? or should i add more speakers or something?

AW: #2 Could someone help me understand car audio amplifiers?

i am sorry, but we don`t have support for car audio.
you can take a look around here. i am sure you`ll like it.

we have support for the qbox, so if you have any questions, just let us know.

AW: #2 Could someone help me understand car audio amplifiers?

Hi,

yes the only possibility to get more power to the midranges and tweeters is to buy an additional amplifier. Your headunit is not able to supply so much power to the above mentioned loudspeakers as the seperate fed bassbox. I still have to amplifiers in my hobbyroom and I cannot use them anymore due to the fact that I bought a new car some months ago. So if you are interested, contact me...

BR
Major

Zurück
Oben