Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Paired German Sky v14 is there no solution? Please help.

Rude Dog

Hi, I have been away from the card sharing scene for a while now (mostly stream now), and did not realize that Sky Germany started to pair there cards with there receivers which makes it not possible to use the card with a conventional emu such as Oscam, CCCam, et.. Is this true, or is there another solution that I am not unaware of(I just need to be able to watch via my VU+ receiver)? Please help, as my wife does not like using Sky's receiver (new platform and does want to spend the time to figure it out) and prefers to use the VU+ instead (been using Linux based receivers forever and understands them well). I am sure that the card is paired as I activated via Sky's receiver. Could a CI a solution? Many Thanks in advance.

AW: Paired German Sky v14 is there no solution? Please help.

With oscam (and only oscam), it is still possible to run the sky-germany card (V13/V14) in enigma receivers, like the VU+. But if the card is defenitly paired you would have to change the card by sky in a new one.

Instead of a sky-receiver you can choose a Sky-CI+CAM. Your V14 will be paired with this Sky-CI+CAM!
CI+CAM together with the V14 can be used in a VU+ with less restrictions, so you can forget the PIN and you are able to make free records, also to export the movies to your network.
But this solution will not help for CardSharing!
For your VU+ you will need a special image, for more information check the Threads for the VU+...
(Sorry for my broken English, not enough time..)

For better Understanding: The Sky+CI+CAM works in a CI-Slot (not CI+) with a special image on your VU+!
(Normally you would need a CI+Slot for the Sky-CI+CAM, but in this case it will work, no garanty for the next centuries, but it works...)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

@MarcBush and Kaiserkippel: Many Thanks. Card is definately paired, so I will seek info on using a Sky+CI+Cam with a special image. By the way, can the image be found here, if so, where or how is it called (Blackhole, Vix, Openatv et...)

As a german customer you can change the Sky-receiver in the first four weeks in a Sky-CAM for free, later it will cost 99 EURO.
For your VU+ i'm not an expert...

@MarcBush: Thanks again. Great, just saved me 99 euros as my wife had just subscribe to Sky as of yesterday, so I have plently of time to request a Cam. Now I just need to know which image, hopefully it will not be to hard to find.

Zurück
Oben