Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Angebot Software Navigon 70 Upgrade to 72 plus?

AW: Navigon 70 Upgrade to 72 plus?

No Hardrest needed. Just the three files from my post before on an SD. And after put it inside your GPS just do Softreset. Means just press the small hole. Not the on off button at the same time

Hello

The problem is that when the gps is on, i cannot turn it off becouse it hans itself, and when i put in microsd card and push resett button, nothing happens, the gps wont restart and the software inside the card wont start eather.
Only way to shutdown the gps is to hold resett and then power of, then it shut downs, and i have done that to, and put in card and then presed only on button to start gps but it only hangs itself at navigon logo.

If I understand you correctly.
The GPS is OFF.
You put the SD inside
Than you press the Reset Button and the GPS does not restart?

And you are shure that you really press the Reset Button?

If you do so I have no idea what else we can do...:(
Maybe an other user...

Hat hier sonst noch jemand eine Idee? Mir gehen die Ideen aus...

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Nothing happens, the GPS wont even start when only pressing resett button.
Tryed simple press, even hold pressed 2sec, 5sec and even 10 sec but the gps never turns on.
But when i press on/off then it starts directly and hangs on navigon logo.
And when it hans on navigon loggo, the gps wont turn of by on/off button, to shutdown gps i have to press resett button and then on/off while resett is hold, first then the gps shut downs.

Very kind of you :) Thank you very much

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

OK, here we go...

Maybe your System is still mounted to PC. That means GPS is in the status of thinking being connected to PC. So thats why you maybe got in trouble. It is very nesessary to disconnect GPS not suddenly from PC. Evertime do a correct remove Harddisk from PC to avoid trouble with external Harddisks.

Anyway. How we can correct that? You have to dismount the GPS and than format it. After that you can connect again to PC, it will be shown again as external harddisk and than you are able to put a backup or new software on the GPS.

So see now how it will work:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

I hope this helps and GPS starts with desktop free. Otherwise if it is not working you got a nice new navigon paperweight:emoticon-0122-itwas

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hello

I have done that to now but nothing happens, i only get to the Navigon startup logo and then nothing happens.

Bit this helped me in another way, i had a Navigon 7310 to, and the internal memory was corrupted and computer could find it but could not format it, and i could not accessed the internal memory trough computer.
But now i used the file and dismount the GPS and than format it and when i connect the GPS to computer it works great, i putt all my files from microSD memory to internal memory without any problems now :)

To sad that my Navigon 70 PLus didnt worked, it seems complettely dead, it doesnt matter what i do, the PC never detects it and this files you send, that worked on navigon 7310, doesnt work on navigon 70 :(
I eaven tryed to change name to autorunce and UpdateMe but it didnt worked.

Thanks for all the help anyway :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thanks for your feedback. So that was the last chance. I am sorry but the 70Plus is dead. But lucky to hear that you could bring your 7310 back to life :thumbup::)

Hallo,

I would like to have an advice on the following situation:

A Navigon 70 Premium was with 2010 Q3 + all other stuff - City View 3D GTA CityModels, voices, etc.. No SD Card.
The free space was 96 MB only. I manually copied over, the latest 2013Q2 maps. In order to gain space, I deleted all the GTA CityModels.
1. Put an empty SDHC card (16GB MicroSDHC class 10, freshly formatted to FAT32, 32kb) and put there : NAVIGON/map/<all GTA CityModels>. Along NAVIGON folder, I copied an empty MyPOIs foder.
2. Also I found an unlock menu for NAVIGON 92 (SPIRIT - by halver) that I had tested and worked last year onto an MN92PR. I copied all its stuff along this same NAVIGON folder, i.e. same root.
(The SPIRIT menu worked on MN92PR with several other navis out there: iGO, Destinator, etc. On the SD's root were few files like: updateme.exe and its .nfrun. Now, after point 3,the .exe was automatically renamed to: UpdateMe.exe.bak)
3. Now, after the first start of device with this way fulfilled MicroSDHC, the device started like there were no MicroSDHC.
But: stopped to be discoverable by PC.
With or without MicroSDHC- same thing. The PC cannot see NAVIGON 70 PR anymore. But the device works itself alone when not connected to PC. I made a soft reset with no luck. I restored Factory Settings (from within the Navigon Menu) with no luck again.

Any idea how to make it discoverable once again ?
Thanks for replies.

EDIT:

With Freshly re-formatted MicroSDHC in: "8192 bytes",and freshly copied SPIRIT Menu (by halver) , but Empty, the device can now start from the MicroSDHC. The menu appears and works. But the device itself is again non-discoverable by PC.
Please help !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hello Alex,

have you read this thread from post #1?

1. Did you try Hardreset as i have written in post#8?
2. Maybe you have to unmount the device by using that tool from post #24. Did you try that?
3. Did you check my Post #12?

Hi mustique !

greatly appreciate your support. :)

Have to try all your advices., exept #1, as I did it with no luck.

But let me describe few additional things beforehand.
1. Machine is Win 8 Pro x64.
2. Before ''playing' with the MicroSDHC, the device was flawlessly been discovered by this machine.
3.Now, when non-discoverable, I have one yellow questionmark, in: Computer/Manage/Device Manager/Other Devices/Mass Storage.
4.In Open Printers and Devices, there is one: Navigon USB Device, but when pointing over it: "Status: Driver Error". The troubleshoot of it end up with: "the device cannot start" and "there is no driver for mass storage". Which was obviously not true before the 'play' with the SD card within the device. But the machine is the same and untouched...
Hope this can help for the correct advice.

EDIT:
I tried to connect the device on other machine: older, with XP SP3, and it popped up and opened.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

1. Which Software are you running now? MN7.6.x? or are u running any MN8.x.x?
By the way...you can not use MyPOIs function within MN8. It is just running with MN7 Versions.

2. What happened when you tried that thing I discribed in SPOILER from Post #24?
Did you put it on an empty SD, put that SD inside your device and reset it. Did you see the screens shown in the video file you found on the download?
Can you unmount it? Maybe tried to format it (But attention just do that if you still have a backup from your system!)

Zurück
Oben