Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Angebot Software Navigon 70 Upgrade to 72 plus?

HisretDemir

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hello

I have been looking all over the digital eliteboard but cant find the upgrade software for 72 Plus.
Can anybody help me with this?
Is the 72 Plus maximum to upgrade to?

Thanks in advance.

/Demir

AW: Navigon 70 Upgrade to 72 plus?

@HisretDemir

Take the Upgrade from the first link from rocketchef. That Version from user taxiolly is running stable on my 70Plus.
1.Make Backup from your original 70Plus
2. Erase internal disk and put version by taxiolly in your internal drive.
3. Hardreset

The Version by Boss71 is not running on my 70Plus

EDIT: And do not forget to put maps and .nfs into the folder navigon\map. Because the folder map are empty within the version by taxiolly

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk 2

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hello
Thanks for the information.
I have now tryed both of them but they dont work :(
When i start gps the Navigon logo shows, after 5-6 seconds the display becomes just black with light on and nothing else happens.
What am i doing wrong ?: (

Have you read my Post #3?

If you took the version by user taxiolly, there are no maps and .nfs files inside the folder navigon\map.
So did you put newest maps and nfs files (both must be from the same quarter, ex. Q1/2013) into the folder map?

Did you made a Hardreset?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk 2

HEllo

Yes, i took that from taxiolly, formatted my navigon 70 plus with FAT32 as it was originaly.
I put the files in the internal memory ink 2012 Q4 NFS and Europe maps.
Den i hold de resett button 10 sek and started the GPS.
The navigon logo apears , some seconds later it disapiers and all i get is a black screen.

Any ideas? :)

I think i bricked the device :/ It now just hangs on Navigon logo, never goes beyound that, cant event connect to computer.
Had tryed putting the resett button or start button for ten seconds but it just restarts, nothing else happens.
Anybody have an idea?

Thanks

If you do the hardreset correctly, it will show the text "RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS" on the screen. If not you do not press correctly the buttons to start Hardreset.

For the 70Plus you have to do this:
https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/showthread.php?169486-Wie-f%FChre-ich-einen-Hardreset-durch

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Did you try to copy your backup from 70Plus into your internal drive and reset?
Than it should be the same then before your upgrade to 72Plus.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hello

I have done that procudere but i dont get the factory restore option anymoure, it just hangs on navigon logo.
Is there no original Navigon 70 upgrade to 72 plus?
I have it on charge, maybe with full charge the resett will work.

Thanks for all the help so long :)

But that is Step 2 after the Hardreset itself. OK you can not do Step 2 so far cause you get stuck in step 1.
Did you manage to get step 1 done? I mean to see the text "waiting restoring factory settings..." on your screen while trying first and second Step from my Post #8?
Sometime you must hold longer the buttons...

Yes there ist the original Upgrade from 70Plus to 72Plus still on. But just the MN8.2.0 Version. But that should be no problem to update it to 8.2.1 via Fresh after installing it.
That is from Boss71:
https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/...en-hier-rein&p=1299892&viewfull=1#post1299892

Attention: Folders POI, MAP and SOUNDS are empty in that download from Boss71. You have to fill them up before copy all data to ur internal drive.

EDIT: I found an older Thread from you where u updatet your 70easy to 70Plus:

Is it possible that you have no real 70Plus HARDWARE? And you wants to Upgrade a 70easy to 72Plus? Maybe thats way you have problems.
In the Version by taxiolly is written:
That means for 70easy Hardware you have to erase that Key C4P51 from the device.xml. Otherwise the software is not running on 70easy!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo

Thanks for all the help

I have done all the steps.
I press and hold down the power and press the resett, then de gps shut downs.
I wait 3 seconds and press power again and the gps starts.
And i come to the startpage with navigon logo and BL, OS and Open GL versions.
And then nothing happens, it just stucks there.

My version is a original Navigon 70 Plus, it says under the GPS 70/71 PLus and on the box it says 70 Plus.

WHen the gps hangs i cant even shut it down, i always have to press power hold and resett to get the gps to shut down.
When i connect it to the PC it wont even detekt the gps :(

Best regards
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Nobody that has an idea? :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

First please try HARDreset as be writen in my post #8. When turning on you have to hold the button at least 10sec. I just edit post #8.
please try that again.

2. Did you try original restore via Navigon Fresh. For that thing you need that the gps is detectet by your PC. So check out the following number 3.

3. If you ask google you will find that it could be sometimes problems with microsoft USB Ports. To solve the problem look here and try option:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

This also works for Win7

please give us feedback if you solve your problems

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hello and thanks again
I have done that.

I have done following.
1. Fully charge the GPS, light is green underneath it, NOT orange.
2. Pressed power button and resett so the GPS shut downs.
3. Waited 5 seconds.
4. Hold down the power button 10 seconds (tryed 20seconds and 30 seconds to)

But it never goes beyound the navigon logo, i dont get the "restore factory settings" alternative.
Before it started to hang it self on Navigon logo, when i done the above steps the GPS showed me "restore factory settings" and after that it connected to PC and i could try another MN version.
But now i wont get the option "restore factory settings", it just stucks in navigon logo and computer doesnt detect the GPS.

I have looked at the microsoft linked you paste in and done a few steps, i have tryed to connect the GPS to two other PCs with same result.
I have even a old navigon 1200 and that connects to computer imedietly so there is nothing wrong on computer or USB ports.

It seems like the firmware is the problem.
Is there nothing i can put in microSD card to start gps with microSD that can "refresh" or update firmware?

Otherwise i think i bricked the device.
I have spent ours on researching true digital eliteboard and google and i think i have to give up soon :(

Thanks everybody for trying to help, if somebody have another idea please write :)

Thanks again

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

OK lets see...

The GPS from Navigon does have an internal disk and a so called "My FLASH DISK" which you could not see normally. So maybe your FLASHDISK got a problem.
How to get to ur Flashdisk and backup it or see if there is still any data inside..

1. Get the TOTALCOMMANDER from HERE

The discription in german means that:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

If you do this tell us if you still have all data inside your My Flash Disk.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hello

I have dont thath bus it doesnt start.
I put it in a microSD on 2GB, tested both format FAT and FAT32 and both didnt start.
When i put card in gps, i pres resett and power and the gps shut downs, i wait 3 seconds and start gps again.
But it never goes beyound navigon logo, i tryed to hard resett it to by presing resett and power and the gps shut downs, i wait 3 seconds and start gps again with power button pressed in 10 sec but nothing happens.

Zurück
Oben