Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support MMI 3G Plus (HN+) bei vorhandemem High (HNav) nachrüsten

Das wird nix, es muss die Parameter Datei mit VCP geflasht werden und da alles eingertagen was verbaut ist. Im GM habe ich bei mir nur kleine Kosmetik betrieben.

So es gibt Neuigkeiten habe soweit die Parameter gesetz. Botschaft ist weg, Antenne muss ich noch anschließen.
Jetzt ist der Knackpunkt, das im Stg. 56 der fehlercode 01043 als Statisch hinterlegt ist, siehe Anhang.

So habe den fehler nun auch behoben, hat jemand ne Idee was für eine Antenne man nehmen sollte? Habe eine Unit mit Sim verbaut was ich vorher nicht hatte.

mfg

fehlercode wurde behoben, musste ein Update durchführen.
Welche Antenne sollte man verwenden?

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20220124-175229_OBDeleven.jpg
    Screenshot_20220124-175229_OBDeleven.jpg
    560,7 KB · Aufrufe: 31
Hello.
I have upgraded my 06 A6 with MMI 3GP.
Everything works as it should except the sound from radio and media.
Sound from the Nav and telephone is working just perfect.
I'm also not able to get the component protection removed. The local shop tried a few times, and the dealer tried a couple of times, but it always returned.

Do anybody have any ideas as to what the problem could be? I want to solve the sound issue first, and then deal with the component protection removal later.

When I try to adjust the volume, it say "currently unavailable" but when I'm talking i on the phone, I can adjust the volume of the call just fine.

Ok. That's what I thought too, but the tech at Audi told me that it was like that on the 2G, but on the 3G and 3GP the sound should be there, but it would cut every few seconds. He said that the sound problem was somewhere else.
Maybe I should make him try to remove the component protection again.
Any idea why it is difficult to remove it? The local shop tried 3 times, and Audi tried 2 times, and they failed all the times..

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Kompo auf dem Radio Tuner bringt definitiv Ton, jedoch nur auf einem Lautsprecher und mit Unterbrechung alle paar Sekunden.
Kommt kein Ton vom Radio, dann ist die Codierung vom Radio Tuner nicht korrekt. Ist Bose oder B&O verbaut, dann muss es entsprechend codiert werden. Ist das nicht der Fall, dann muss der interne Verstärker ausgewählt werden. Eine falsche Codierung kann dazu führen, dass kein Ton aus den Boxen komm.
Stammt der Radio Tuner von einem anderen Modell, dann muss noch der entsprechende Parametersatz geschrieben werden, doch auch mit einem nicht zum Modell passenden Datensatz kommt erstmal Ton.

Ich wechselte von 3G zu 3G+ und hatte keinen Ton, bis der Komponentenschutz entfernt wurde.
Es muss zwar die Codierung des Funkmoduls gemacht werden, aber ich dachte das geht darüber hinaus.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
strange. My car is a bit of a hybrid. I have the Bose amp and radio from a C7 and the Bose amp have a different pinout than C6, but that has been fixed, so when testing it with vcds, there is sound from every speaker. I also know it have been done with C7 components earlier.
The radio is also coded correctly, and that's why I don't understand why it's no sound. As mentioned both the phone and Nav sound is working just fine.

I must also add that media sound doesn't work either. Not from bluetooth or sd card.

Edit: I have error 03278 - Functionality Limited due to Missing Messages
On the 5F and the radio. I have not connected any antenna to the radio, so that may be the reason?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo. Hat jemand den script der die a6 4g bilder in die unit vom a8 codiert online? Alle links sind leider down.

I have a question about the 3GP retrofit again. I have been in 7 times to try to fix the CP, but the dealer isn't able to remove it. And I still have no sound. The Nav and telephone audio works fine. I even got an original Bose for C6 instead of the C7, but still nothing.
However, today something happened. I did my usual checks and I opened the amp with VCDS and pressed actuator test, and after hearing sound from one speaker, I canceled the test. And then suddenly the audio started working! The joy was short lived. When I turn off the ignition, it's back to not working. If I repeat the procedure it works again until I turn off the ignition again.
What could be the reason for this? Is there any way to get permanent sound?

And as a sidenote, when I get the sound working I loose the Navigation.
"Navigation data are not enabled" is the message that comes up. If I restart the MMI it's back, but as soon as I get the sound, the Nav dissappear again.
It's very strange and it makes me think that there must be something wrong with the software?

Everything else with the MMI works fine, except not being able to remove CP and the missing sound.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Make full log with vcds and post it. Maybe one part has an error. I had some month ago a dab+ tuner which stop working after 1-2 minutes and after stop working many control units aren't available with vcds. Only another tuner was the solution.

The solution to my issues have been resolved.

The solution was ridiculously simple.

When both the workshop and the dealer tried to remove the CP, they selected a 2006 A6 C6 in Odis, instead of a 2011 A6 C6 or 2012 Q7 as the car have become. I have told them this several times, but they still did not listen.

A third shop took the car in for a couple of days and tested different things, and that was the solution to several months of agony: select the car in Odis according to the modules, not the chassis.

Hope this can be of some help to others as well.

Kann mir jemand sagen, welcher Parametersatz der richtige ist, wenn man einen DAB+ Tuner vom 4G im 4F nachgerüstet hat?

Zurück
Oben