Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

V14 card

bolu

Hi, Is there any way that I can get a Sky-DE V14 card without pairing in UK? If not, is there any way that I could get V14 paired card unpaired?

There is new contract for card with CI+ module, will the V14 card supplied with CI+ module be paired too?

I would like to multicast Sky-DE programs in my home (use mumudvb), is there any way to do this (i.e. use AlphaCrypt Light R2.2 cam)? Many thanks!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
There's no solution known for a Sky-DE V14 card if the card pairing is active.
Sometimes older EMM Activator help .. if the card was from 2014.

no. new contracts are only with hardware and the card will be paired. so you will not have any chance for an unpaired card.

Thanks. So at the moment Can not use OSCAM? There is new contract for card with CI+ module, will the V14 card supplied with CI+ module be paired too?

I would like to multicast Sky-DE programs in my home (use mumudvb), is there any way to do this then?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes, the card will be paired. The descrambling will only be possible locally. Please look here:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Zurück
Oben