Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Urgent problem with my 2100 max Navigon

If I connect my 2100 max upgraded to 4310max to PC and with navigon fresh I do a total restore...I damage it ?
-----------------------------------
I was 4 days in Monaco ad Erding!! Ok with Navigon but sometimes it crashes....

Edit by Underground
I send you yesterday a PN. Please use the "Bearbeiten" Button!!!!!
otherwise you will get a warning

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Navigon 2100 max

If I connect the Navigon 2100 max to PC and I run a complete restore with Navigon Fresh, it restore the SD card and the internal memory (windows CE?) or only the SD?

Hello.
It is the My Flash Disk (internal memory) and the SD card overwriting.

The internal restore are only the needed Navigon files not WinCe.
And it belongs what device is written in version.xml and registered at Navigon Fresh.
I wouldn't do that with Software which is not for the device.

And one Thread for your 2110max is enough! That's why i put the newer thread here.

WinCe is not touched, when you do a restore. In internal memory are only some little files from Navigon which would be restored.
And do not restore a Software which is not for the device!

OK! Thank's!
Another question. Some person say that the file CountryProfiles.nfs must be put in the setting/core folder....others say in map folder.
Where must be ?

Its the same. The only difference is, that one version has all files on sd card and the other use some files in internal memory.

Zurück
Oben