Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

STB model 6E736B20 and ins7E (CAID 09BB)

dvbuser

Hello,

Firstly I apologize this post is in English rather than German. This part of the forum is read more often than the English forum, so I decided to post here.

I am trying to find the ins7e for my view card and its paired STB. The CA diagnostics shows the following string:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

The model ID is very similar to the skyQ model which has the string 6E736B21.

When I run oscam the card is recognized correct which confirms that the BoxID is correct. However, when trying to view a channel I get an error

This suggests that my ins7E is incorrect. Can anybody suggest what else i can try for ins7E?

The log is as follows:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
2020/10/31 22:01:10 11C5F567 r (reader) reader1 [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw -> tier expired

seems that your Card isn‘t active, so no Need to set ist up
In OSCam.

The card works fine in the official STB.

Oscam is able to read the card using the boxid. That verifies that the boxid is correct. The ins7e is probably not.

@RuckZuck1986 What else do i need in Oscam?

If you have valid tiers & active card, you Need the Card paired, valid ins7E, BoxID and the dCW with Same ECM-Hash of your eCW in Mode 83 (of equal pairing Mode).
Search the Forum for vast.ai / hashcat.
But this will only work of you Card dies DES, no 3DES or AES Overcrypt.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

The card is paired. I dont know what encryption it uses. Unfortunately, I also don't know the correct ins7E. I made up the ins7E string (mentioned in the opening post) following other threads in this forum, but received 'Card needs pairing / extra data' pairing error.
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Yes, others seem to have this CAID working. I was able to get a testline and view a channel. The oscam log is attached for a working channel. Is there anything from this log which can be useful to get my own card working?

Anhänge

• oscam.txt
    40,1 KB · Aufrufe: 54
That is an interesting observation.
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
supports both irdeto and video guard encryption. The oscam logs also shows this,

Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

The 09BB CAID is detected as Videoguard as shown by the logs in the opening post. The 09AA CAID is also defined as Videoguard in the oscam code
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
. Unfortunately, I am not sure why two CAID exist for the same encryption and the same provider.

The Channel you‘r watching can be decrypted by three cards. Each card-type has it‘s own Caid.
The Testline has caid 09AA, your Card has 09BB, so it doesn‘t really match

Its Airtel India Card
You need First to Add your Card Videoguard Common C
Tiers are not Correct this Card must have many many of Them Because the Package of Airtel is Huge

Then i asume that you dont will have Luck Bruteforce Works only on 09AA Cards

- Set prio List in your DVB.Api
P:09BB
I:09AA

- Right Boxid and Ins7E

- Compile Osacam with Right Reader Baseyear Yours is 2004

Look Here

When Evrything Looks like This here you can Forward Thinking About K1 :)

Zurück
Oben