Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Musik Rock Like The Pros

shogun2224

DEB Inventar
Supporter
Rock Like The Pros
Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Diese App wurde sowohl für das iPhone als auch für das iPad konzipiert
Kategorie: Musik
Aktualisiert: 04.06.2014
Version: 1.0.1
Größe: 79.0 MB
Sprache: Englisch
Entwickler: Terry Carter
© 2014 Terry Carter
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.
cracker-jack-logomnjhj.png

Widow
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Beschreibung
y3iz3ow9znu32.gif

Rock Like The Pros app contains over 150 guitar lessons. Each lesson includes a step by step HD video breakdown, music notation/TAB/chords, and a jam track to play along with.

The lessons will teach you how to play songs in many styles, chords, Blues rhythm and lead, fingerstyle technique and songs, scales, and music reading in the open position.

Rock Like The Pros app includes all the lessons from both:
Rock Like The Pros: Beginning Guitar Method (a $24.95 value) and Rock Like The Pros: 12 Beginning Fingerstyle Meditatios (a $16.95 value). That is over $40 worth of guitar lessons for free. Don't miss out on this limited time opportunity. Be part of the Rock Like The Pros guitar revolution.

Rock Like The Pros is an innovative guitar method designed specifically for the beginning student.

The concept behind Rock Like The Pros is to teach you the things that you want and need to know to become a better guitar player. All lessons are designed and taught by master musician Terry Carter, who has 25 years of teaching, performing, and producing experience. Terry received his Master's of Music from the University of Southern California. Besides teaching thousands of students at colleges such as USC, SDSU, Santa Monica College, Cypress College & LA City College, he has worked with Weezer, Josh Groban, Chris Tin, and Duff Mckagen.

Here's is what people say:
- "You are an Awesome Teacher, you make your students want to learn music even when they have no interest, then they found out that they have a passion for it !!!!!---so again thanx. SONIA B.

- "RLTP has great replay value, the lesson are built using layers of advanced principles. When your understanding grows, RTLP will grow with you." Eddie L.

- "If you want to win at guitar, you need Rock Like The Pros." Joshua N.

- "I love the diversity of the material; reading songs, Meditatios, different styles of blues and rock. It lays a good foundation for general knowledge, technique and also which styles I prefer to play and would like to continue with in the future." Chris J.

- "Meditatios are one of my favorite things to play." Mariam A.

- "The diversity of this book helped me find which styles I really love playing." Fred R.

- "I improved tremendously and really like the fact that it had a diverse amount of material so we got to practice different technique and musical styles." Danette M.

-"Wow! This is the most amazing book I’ve ever read." Yuka Y.

- "Challenging. Just what I needed. Awesome material that teaches all the genres we need to know." Jack M.

- "The book provides easily digestible material in a well thought out pace." Romeo J.

- "The rhythm and blues solos in this book help in jammin’ with other musicians." Yohei K.

- "The best book every written. It slices, it dices, and it emergencies it can be used as a ninja weapon. Not only that but also a great way to learn guitar." Juhyuk K.

The things that you will learn in the app include:
* Learning and strumming open position, power and bar chords
* Variety of styles including Rock, Pop, Folk, and Blues
* Finger picking
* Basic scales and soloing
* Music Reading in the open position
* How to read TAB
* Learning 15 complete songs

Terry Carter developed the Rock Like The Pros method after realizing that there was nothing on the market that met the high demands that he experienced in both the classroom or private lesson setting. He spend years writing and testing this material with thousands of students of all age levels before presenting this material to you. He decided to introduce interactive technology to this course in order to speed up the learning process and get you playing more quickly. This technology allows you to practice guitar anywhere, anytime, 24/7.

Are you ready to take your guitar playing to the next level?

download69965acdpngx1uta.png

uploadedenr7z.png

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Zurück
Oben