Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

PS3 PSGroove Hermes v4 Final Custom Payload erschienen

lange2000

Power Elite User
Gestern hat Hermes in Elotrolado die V4 seines Payloads veröffentlicht.

Updated: Added source code version v4 with the latest patches found (are grateful to Mathieulh their contributions). This is my final contribution for those who want to return to work and develop it, I go up for reasons of commitment and that the scene is a collective work.

- New Address 0x80000000007ff000 end of the payload at the end of the Kernel in order to add the extra code needed (the code is relocatable, if necessary)

- Added support syscall 8 with Stealth and other kernel functions such as copy, allocate memory, perform routine, add path table (for replacement / redirection of files and directories), etc. (see syscall8.h for details)

- Support for Homebrew in / apps_home/PS3_GAME similar to a flash drive or connected on / dev_usb000/PS3_GAME

- Syscall redirection 36 games to run diskless / apps_home/PS3_GAME

Laut eigenen Aussagen wird es die letzte Veröffentlichung von Hermes sein, da Chinesische Klonhersteller Sticks mit seiner Version verkauft haben.

Ausserdem ist Openmanager 1.17 erschienen:

• Open manager has been built with the new SDK 3.40, Note that unlike some others that couldn't figure out how to build it with the libftp, it now builds with 3.40 without any problem.

• PL3 is now fully supported and syscall35 is used although no compatibility is gained from this.

• Previous payloads are still supported (PSGroove less than 1.1), open manager detects your current payload and acts accordingly, therefore patched mode is still available for older payloads.

Known bugs:

• You can not mount to app_home, because PL3 does not allow to mount to two points at the same time, I have a better solution and it will be fixed shortly in 1.17.1

mfg,lange

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben