Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

OScam CAK7 Patch aus dem familienforum

Ist immer wieder das Selbe. Jeder beschwert sich über Stillstand, und wenn dann von einigen Wenigen Änderungen kommen, ist es auch wieder nicht recht. Früher waren 2-3 neue OScam-Versionen am Tag eher die Norm als die Ausnahme und da wurden ab und an richtig Krasse Fehler eingebaut. Dazu war streamboard.gmc.to gefühlt die Hälfte der Zeit nicht erreichbar :)

da stimme ich dir zu, das ist auch ein Punkt, der mich stört, wir können doch froh sein, dass sich "Fachleute" gefunden haben, die die Entwicklung weiterbetreiben.
Ich finde es aber ehrlich gesagt eine Frechheit diesen Patch als "beta" zu bezeichnen und dies auch noch zu bekräftigen, nur weil Bugs behoben und Anpassungen vorgenommen werden.
Wenn es danach gehen sollte, müssten sämtliche Windows- und Linuxversionen, oder eigentlich jede Software auch als beta bezeichnet werden, so eine Aussage kann nur jemand machen der 1. keine Ahnung und 2. noch nie etwas dazu beitragen hat.
Sorry für OT, aber das musste ich mal loswerden.

Alles gut, du hast im in dem grünen Forum ab und zu ganz ähnliche Probleme ;)
Versteh dich da ganz gut.

Manche müssen/sollen den topic in SB durchlesen über CAK7 patch von areczek, dann ist jedem klar wer hat das ver/geblockt.

Cau Adas

Okay, I have questions for everyone here. Do you think who is the owner of this patch now? Is it still areczek22222 or the patch is now belong to @TV-Gamer and I.

As you know the patch was first posted by areczek22222 during the time when the latest trunk of oscam is r11572, after he posted this patch he never touched it, in fact, he didn’t even care to update it to compatible with the current trunk. Yes, he basically abandoned it right after the release.

Just couple days ago, @TV-Gamer and I took it, polished it, and enhanced it to be able to handle newer cards, handle new emm formats, etc. and this is what SB mod took into consideration before committing this patch. If they considered this patch is still belong to areczek22222, they would obey areczek22222’s opinion and not committing it to the trunk. But in the end, they decided to commit it. Is this shed any lights for you guys about what SB mod took into consideration and what happened behind the scene?

Talking about owner stuffs, you guys need to know that oscam belong to SB website owner. If you guys said that; if TV-Gamer and I want to do anything with this patch, we have to ask the permission from the owner of this patch first. Then I would ask you guys this; did the owner of this patch ask for a permission from SB website owner before writing this patch? If he didn’t, then why we would have to ask for a permission from the owner of this patch before we do anything with it? Be aware that this patch is open source as same as oscam. So if we have to ask for a permission before doing anything with this patch, then everyone who want to do anything with the trunk oscam would have to ask permission from SB owner as well, including the owner of this patch. Does this make sense to all of you?

For your information, after SB mod committed the patch we haven’t heard any complaint from areczek22222, so far.

And for you @adas don’t teach people to ask for a permission if you never done that before you selling other people stuffs. In case that it wasn’t clear enough for you last time when we had a discussion on SB, please be aware that I have nuid and cwpk. I don’t want to do this and I’m pretty sure that you don’t want me to do this, either. I think we both can reach some kind of settlements, if you agree to stop complaining.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
In my opinion, the patch belongs to the person who improved and published it. I usually point out who the original patch was from. "Based on ... Patch"

Meiner Meinung nach gehört der Patch der Person, die ihn verbessert und veröffentlicht hat. Ich weise normalerweise darauf hin, von wem der ursprüngliche Patch stammt. "Basierend auf ... Patch"

vG 04

Auch wenn es nicht in diesem Thread gehört, beim Streamrelay commit wurde, so hoffe ich, jeder von dem Code eingeflossen ist genannt. Das halte ich für selbstverständlich! Für mich gehört es nun der Community.

@ohmza

ich hab nichts gegen dein mod und trunk , weiterentwicklung ist gern gesehen, du hast nicht verstanden was gemein war.

Ich werde das nicht vertiefen, es ist sinnlos.

Auf jeden fall ist es schön das wir dt05_20 in trunk haben, nach so vielen jahren, mit paar fehler aber es wird schon.

Cau Adas

Könnte ich fragen, ob Sie den Patch für die Sky SK L2B Karte senden könnten? Ich benötige den Patch.
Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe.

Now things are getting interesting again here. What you read on many boards.

He's looking for the patch he doesn't have.

And why not, because certain people continue to make money with it :p As has been the case with CAK7 NagraVision for many years.

Why not give the patch to the general public? Nobody has the reg key for the system anyway :p

You should know now too or ;-) Since your name says it all at the Internet for the Hacking of StB`s and digitalworldz
:cool:

I think things will soon become very quiet for some money vultures. As long as mine can eat the knowledge with spoons -> laugh :geek:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
If L2B patch became public, even it shipped with regkey implementation, I will be able to remove it for sure.

Zurück
Oben