Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Discussion Orf Card update Oscam

Aymen007

Hello

i am very sorry for speak english because i not speak deutschland
A friend brought me their card so that I try on oscam it has not used for 2 years
Is that the card must be renewed every year or what

if you can help me this is my first time to use i orf card in oscam
my card its 0D95 Serial C8 and i need know how much time take update to this card and whats channel exactly i put it for update
i have officiel box and i irdeto cam
now i use card in oscam in dreambox & mgcamd client update
i see several skip and error emm but 60 emm written and now its in ORf 2 i see channel work 2 sec after black screen and all time not found (118 ms) by ORF in oscam
but Entitlements not changed

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

help me please

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
hi,

please attach your config files: oscam.user, oscam.server, oscam.config, oscam.services, oscam.dvbapi, oscam.log

usually you neet to stay on ORF 1 or ORF 2 for some hours to receive the required EMMs. shared EMMs are needed to extend the entitlements.
unique EMMs would be required to activate the card at the beginning.
global EMMs are not important to extend the validity of your entitlements.

guess you don't have the possibility to request a reactivation for your smartcard through the ORF website due to missing contact details of the seller of your smartcard, right? - this would speed up the reactivation and also show you if the smartcard is still active or has been deactivated in general.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oscam.config

Oscam.server

Oscam.user

please if you have good config give it to me
how much time take update more than 1 hour ???

whats best update in scam.360 or oscam reader and mgcamd client
another information for me
card its put in orf2 sd i see in 1 hours 4 time channel work 5 sec after freeze and black screen its normal or not

for information i have i cas name
Wicam 315
CI+ Modul fur orf-karte
irdeto ci+
receiver Smart CX20 ci+

and i have vu+ solo2
Thank you very much

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
unfortunately still some infos missing...

change logfile = /dev/tty to logfile = <pathtoyouroscaminstallationfiles>oscam.log
and post the log infos.

do you have the possibility to request a reactivation for your smartcard through the ORF website? - you would need the contact details of the smartcard owner. this would speed up the reactivation and also show you if the smartcard is still active or has been deactivated in general.
the owner could have requested the smartcard to be deactivated.
also possible that ORF deactivated the smartcard due to various reasons.

Hello

i put card in my vu+ solo2 and scam 3.60 all night in orf2 sd
but now i open tv its the same problem black screen
i put the card in oscam date not changed still

i will contact the owner in your idea its normal all night card not work or its desactived ?
owner yesterday give me code post and name owner card for i reactive it in site but not need tell me error in post code
and owner its forget detail because its old time 2 years now

please i need know this card will be renew all years or how much time

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ORF smartcards are valid for at least 5 years until you need to exchange the smartcard. of course cards can be deactivated due to other reasons...

you should receive the required shared EMMs during the night. as the card gets global EMMs it should also work for the shared EMMs.
verification through the ORF Digital website would help to save time in case the card is deactivated. for the verification you need the smartcard number, owner's last name and correct postal code.

Hello

i send signal activation in card and its open and still in orf1 3 hours and its work fine
now i put card in oscam and date its changed but not all chid changed another still expired 2015
i need know if its normal or should be all chid updated
another question orf have different package for sale or not because this card not open all orf channel....
or i will put decoder still channel not work and its will open after some time ?
or in oscam not all channel work
please last question if you have list channel work in oscam you can give it to me for check mine

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
That is normal.
"0000000000000001" & "000000000000FFE0" are for the ORF channels and "0000000000000002" are for the private Austrian TV channels.
You can purchase Plus Austria and HD Austria but only the first will work in OSCAM (the second will pair your card and you can't use it in OSCAM anymore).

Your card with the current tiers should open the following channels:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank you very much
please austria plus whats exactly channel list and how much price
please you can give me whats best config oscam for my card
and my second update take several hours or its very quickly because this update take 3 hours

My future update to this card how much time takes the same time to be updated now or it is faster because today for update this card take 3 hours
In the above categories there are several update dated 01/09 - 21/09
What is the channel link to this ID is the update on which channel To extend these dates

The EMMs for this card are received on every channel it can decrypt.
A few minutes are enough to extend the dates.
The important part is preventing the entitlements from expiring.
(My ORF Cards do get enough EMMs while EPG-Refresh is zapping through the channels.)

There is no permanent solution, the maximum you can get in OSCAM with that card are 60 days without HD channels.
(What a shame that you didn't block your v13 cards :/)

Hello,

tell me please
why 60 days only if after this time card will be broken or sky will detect card in sharing and desactive it or why
and sd only hd channel not work in sharing with this card why you can explain to me please
please you can give me config complet for this card for use it

thank you very much

Zurück
Oben