Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Moderator wanted for English support!!!!!

Phantom

Administrator
Teammitglied
Lösungen
We are looking for our English area a moderator of this building. Condition are English and German language skills. In addition to experience with various receiver, card sharing exist.

AW: Moderator wanted for English support!!!!!

Dear Leader of this Board, dear Employers and dear Line Managers!!!

Hereby I would like to put out, free agency as a moderator for the English area in this board advertises!
[FONT=&quot]My English proficiency that I both learned in the academic field as well as in the free market economy had appropriated sufficient in my opinion, completely out here to provide reasonable support to be able to!
[/FONT]
Furthermore I would like to work in the NDS – Sector! Here I bring enough experience to be able to begin working immediately! I could help a lot of Members in this area of the Board with my experience.

I hope for your consent to this application!

Yours sincerely Bastisdad

Hi Basti, your Application arrives us. Now will the Team makes a big next Pouwouwou like the Indian ( but only virtuel) and you becomes mor Information later...
good luck....and now show us more support in this special area

Hi Guys,

the flag shown here is known as "St. George's Cross" and it is NOT the flag of the United Kingdom (.UK) but the flag of England.

the flag of the UK would be the "union jack"
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Razorback

razorback, we don't need to have scotish or irish drunken guys in this area. this is the reason why we choice the english flag. :DDD no, you are right, sorry for kidding :drinks:

Zurück
Oben