Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Extract Box ID; RSA Key Etc from Set top Box

Tarun.S

Hi Everyone,

I'm a Newbie here from Ind!a. Currently I'm using DVB-C based cable services from Local Service Providers. The Providers here in Ind!a mostly use Coaxial based boxes with pairing CA card with the Set Top Boxes else as the other option, these boxes are cardless with paired Box IDs. The kind of boxes they provide are really pathetic standard defination boxes.

I've services from 2 providers at my home.

The one I need help with is Secured by Nagra, but I'm not sure how do I find which version of Nagra is used; but there is no card. I bought new U4 Hybrid & V-8 golden recently. Both of the new ones can scan for channels, but found the channels encryted.
My Cable operator has provided Standard Defination DVB-C Box which is DCS-5100 secured by Nagra platform. I even tried opening the box where I found 4 pin header similar UART pins (named 1,2,3,4) but when I tried connecting to the guessed PINS for Tx, RX, Ground and when I tried connecting them to CP2102 Usb-to-Serial converter, Its giving me just 1 or 2 random bytes response on Putty and then it stops.

From my working DVS-5100, going to setting, I can get the information like CA ID, Box Serial Number, NUID, Chipset Number & Encryption type as Nagra.

I would like help to extract RSA and other information from the box and try copying those to my new boxes so that I can take advantage of my valid Card-Less (as there is no card in the box) subscription with features of the new boxes like Sat-To-IP, PVR etc.

Regards,
Tarun

Zurück
Oben