Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

A3 2.0 limousine 2017

LuisVs

Hello everyone :)

I come with a question about Carplay. I've been reading on the forum and I still have doubts and some fear of doing something wrong. I come from Mercedes system and have no knowledge about Audi system.

The car is from 2017 A3 2.0 Limousine and I don't have Carplay. From my research, I understood that it is possible to activate this function, through FW update or through the green menu.

Through the green menu, I don't feel comfortable messing with it because no video is explicit for me and I'm afraid of doing something wrong.
Updating the FW seems to be easier but even so it's hard for me to understand what the new version would be for me to download and update.

My Version is MHI2_ER_AU37x_P3620 Software unit 0875.

According to this, I cannot understand which version to download and update would be, because they say it would have to be in the same P3 version, but what I find is only P4 or P5 and my doubt is also here, will I be able to update to P4 or even to P5 by skipping P4.
And the relevant question, will be that with the update the carplay would be active, or is there another method to activate without updating the FW.

I apologize for being another one to bother you with this matter.

King Regards,

Luis.

Zurück
Oben