1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Bildung Touch Timer HD

Dieses Thema im Forum "Apple Apps" wurde erstellt von mariomoskau, 12. Juni 2013.

1. mariomoskau

mariomoskau Elite Lord Supporter

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Touch Timer HD

Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation), iPod touch (5. Generation) und iPad. Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

*** UNIVERSAL APP! Download it once and use it on all Apple devices! ***

One of kind touch timer app. Set Timer with Just 2 touches. Cool huh?

See what some of the users are saying about this app

Simple & Dependable- 5-stars (USA)
    Easy to use and I continuously get compliments when I use it for training. More than 25 of my friends have it now.

Tic tock- 5-stars (USA)
    Well we all know how time slips by when using the iPad. Most of the time it is in my hands, in reach, or at the very least in line of sight. This app stop time from slipping into nowhere. It reminds me when the dryer is done. It tells me when something done cooking..no more burned beef. The really cool thing is now I can do what needs to be done on time. The trimmer can be seen from across the room but the best are the sounds signaling times up. Super easy to use in fact its home is on my dock...beet that

GREAT TIMER!!!- 5-stars (USA)
    I don't know what more you could ask for if you need a timer ~ bells and whistles just take up space and make things more complicated than they have to be...here's an app you can open quickly, set and use! It takes no time and very little understanding. Perfect for games, cooking and just whenever you need to time.

Teacher used- 5-stars (USA)
    Use this app with your smart board. Kids love the graphic and get a good sense of time. Great visual learning

Great timer that runs in the background- 5-stars (USA)
    I love that this application continues to run in the background, even if I running another app it will pop up saying times up.

Works great- 5-stars (USA)
    So convenient...my autistic daughter loves it and helps her with doing things for certain time limits.

Make every moment count with this visual Timer App. This is the most intutive timer app available in the app store.

Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.

Timer is shown in different colors for

- Minutes in RED
    - Hours in BLUE
    - Seconds in GREEN

- 18+ alarm ringers to choose from!

* FEATURES:
    * Simple and effective and easy controls
    * Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.
    * Huge Display of clock
    * Supports both landscape and portrait modes
    * The counter keep going even if you stop the app by putting in the background or get interrupted by a phone call
    * Timer sends a notification even if app is in background
    * Hours are shown in blue, minutes are shown in Red, and seconds in green
    * Don't like to rotate? Then select from hour / minute dial or pre-select 5 minutes increment numbers
    * Adjust screen brightness
    * 18+ alarm ringers to choose from!
    * Set timer up to 12 hours & 59 minutes.
    * Parents love it: Your kids will finally understand what “five more minutes” really means!
    * Professional Organizers love it
    * Students with Special Needs love it: Visual Timer help them “own” their tasks.
    * High-achievers with special needs use it for tests, therapy, college and work.
    * Teachers love it: Students can pla their work without the anxiety of a numerical count down.
    * So simple that even a kid can use it!

HOW TO MAKE IT WORK:
    1. If you want to set time for 30 minutes then move your finger slowly over the clock in clockwise direction. If you need to set it for longer then keep rotating your finger over the clock. Hours are shown in blue.
    2. Once the time is set then click on the play button on the top
    3. If for some reason you need to pause timer then click on the pause time button
    4. If you need to reset the timer, click on the recycle timer button
    5. That its! How simple is that?

[​IMG]

Version: 2.1
    Größe: 15.7 MB
    Format:ipa

Dieser Link ist nur für Mitglieder!!! Jetzt kostenlos Registrieren ?

Diese Seite empfehlen