Dies ist eine mobil optimierte Seite, die schnell lädt. Wenn Sie die Seite ohne Optimierung laden möchten, dann klicken Sie auf diesen Text.

X solo mini 2

AW: X solo mini 2

Do I need to pay attention which firmware / image is installed on the box when I order it?

I'm asking about which firmware the IBOX II PLUS should have it installed, which one is the best?
OpenPLi, OpenAAF and the ViX Team Blackhole, openpli, openatv

YES YOU CAN INSTAL EGAMI TO make folder name cloudix from egami image

Thanks a lot to both of you. I will order the box and should have it in couple of weeks.
I will then share what I received and you'll guide me through if anything.

Once again much appreciated your help.
I hope choosing IBOX ove X SOLO MINI 2 will be a good choice.

I ordered a cloud Ibox II plus from aliexpress. 90$ including shipping with DHL
WHen I receive it, I'll send over the details so you can advise should I change another image or keep it as it is.

Wie ist die Box vom Geräuschepegel her?

Ich habe reboot Probleme nach Installation von Plugins und zwar bei allen Image. Wie ist das bei euch?

PS. Gibt es eine Time bomb Gefahr?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

I still havent received the box. I should have it in one week aprox and I will post first impressions.
They told me to keep the original firmware the OpenPli and that if I dont play too much with different images / firmwares, I should be good.

Für die Nutzung dieser Website sind Cookies erforderlich. Du musst diese akzeptieren, um die Website weiter nutzen zu können. Erfahre mehr…