Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Geschäftlich Voice Answer

mariomoskau

DEB König
Voice Answer

Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPod touch und iPad. Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

Voice Answer gives answers on many topics and can assist you with a lot of tasks. The stunning 3D robot can chat with you, answer detailed questions and can guide and help you.

The knowledge base behind the app contains 'Wolfram Alpha', which gives you an enormous amount of information in your pocket.
With Voice Answer, you have full and unlimited access to this knowledge.

Examples of topics and specific questions and commands:

Text: 'Send text to George I will be late'

Email: 'Email John Let's get together this week.'

Call: 'Call mom'

Translation: 'Translate I would like to go now into Spanish'

Play songs on your device: 'Play music by Adele'

Reminder: 'Set reminder to 5 pm'

Social media: 'Post to Facebook This is great', 'Tweet I am going home now'

Search: 'Google this','Wiki that'

Places: 'Where is the nearest bank?'

Mathematics: 'Integrate sin x dx from x=0 to pi'

Units & Measures 'U.K. men's size 11 shoe in Japanese size'

Money & Finance 'What is the Apple stock price'

Dates & Times 'What is the current time in Tokyo?'

Current Weather 'What will be the high temperature today?'

Health & Medicine 'What is the life expectancy of a U.S. female age 30?'

Places & Geography 'Where is ZIP 60637?'

Socioeconomic Data 'Compare the age pyramid of New York and Miami'

People & History 'When did Gandhi die?'

Food & Nutrition '2 slices of swiss cheese'

Physics: 'What is the speed of light?'

Materials: 'Show me Topaz'

Education: 'How many kids are repeating primary school in California?'

Culture & Media: 'US constitution'

Organizations: 'New York University'

Astronomy:'Star chart'

Transportation: 'Compare total length of all roads in USA and China'

Words & Linguistics: 'Show me words that rhyme with bear'

Earth Sciences: 'When was the Jurassic Period?'

Life Sciences:'Compare puma, lion, red fox'

Sports & Games:'San Francisco Giants'

Web & Computer Systems: 'What is the cheapest tablet?'

Colors: 'What do you get when you mix red and blue'

The answers are spoken out, and relevant images are given.

You can also just have a general chat with Eve. Test her witty personality or just ask her to tell a joke or two.

Common Questions and concerns:

Q: Why do I get strange answers to my question?
A: Voice Answer will first check it's knowledge servers, including Wikipedia and Wolfram Alpha's award winning service, for an answer. If these don't respond, either because the answer is unavailable or the servers are down, the chatbot will answer the question. These answers are generally more funny than useful. You can avoid strange answers by disabling the chatbot, and try your question later. We are further enhancing our current data sources with additional databases as these become available, as we want to offer our customers the very best.

Q: What do I do when voice answer doesn't understand my voice?
A: Voice Answer compares your voice against a database of spoken english words and sentences. It works better for some people than for others. In general it works better than the voice recognition used by many other apps, but it depends on your accent. Try to speak slow and use regular sentences. If this doesn't work, you can use the keyboard. As and when better voice recognition algorithms are developed and become available, we can and will plug these in.

Q: The app crashes. What can I do?
A: On some devices such as the iPad1 or 3GS, it may sometimes be required to do a hard reset to get it to work. If this fails, removing the app and installing it again will generally get it going. We are working on improving the stability on those devices.

Please contact us at support@sparklingapps.com for any questions or comments. If you have any problems with any of the functions of the app, we can assist you with it. We are proud of our product and want our customers to get the most out of it.

Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben