Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

TataSky not working

Do you need UART port opened in order to gain root access?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
It is not possible by any public methods (mostly related to brute-forcing). However, there are many private methods which could obtain k1 3des (Of course, it is not related to brute-forcing).

ins7e can also be obtained by official box menu or log between smartcard and official box. Can you go into your official box menu and show us a picture where there is “CA Diagnostics”?

that will not working card not goes in paring mode that will work last time when card runs
ins7e is now in emm

Okay, I understand that there is no CA Diagnostics on the official box menu. Hence, the only way to obtain ins7e is to make the log between smartcard and official box.

If I remembered correctly, ins7e that is on the emm is only sent on the first time that the card was paired with the official box. Once the card and the official box were paired together, ins7e would not be sent via emm again. Sky De allows its subscribers to unpair the card with the official box and then pair them together again, hence we can use this to obtain ins7e via emm.

CA diagnostic menu is there but card can't goes in paring mode when using box ins7e

Could you send me your box ins7e via PM?

3des not possible with brute force only one thing possible if you acces you can decrypt

Zurück
Oben